Whitehaven Beach Big Island Day Tour
Enjoy one-of-a-kind day tour to Whitehaven Beach
Cruise through several of the beautiful Whitsunday Islands
Comfortable modern air-condition catamaran
Gourmet Lunch and morning/ afternoon teas included
Guided tours of the Hill Inlet and Whitehaven Beach lookouts
Rooftop observation deck providing 360-degree views
- Return catamaran cruise to Whitehaven Beach
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Served gourmet buffet lunch
- Guided tours of the Hill Inlet and Whitehaven Beach lookouts on Whitsunday Island
- Friendly staff and informative commentary
- Complimentary multiple pickups and drop-offs to and from Shute Harbour
- 08:00 - 08:40: Hotel pickups
- 09:00 - Vessel departs Shute Harbour to Whitehaven Bay via Cid Harbour and Hook Pass 09:30 Morning tea served onboard
- 10:10 - Anchor Tongue point, Whitsunday Island
- 10:15 - Transfer guests ashore. Conduct guided walk to look out
- 12:00 - Transfer guests back to vessel
- 12:30 - Depart Tongue point to south Whitehaven. Crew prepare lunch on route
- 12:50 - Anchor South Whitehaven, lunch served on board
- 13:30 - Transfer guests to beach. Conduct walking track tour/free time for guests on beach 15:30 Transfer guests back to vessel
- 15:45 - Afternoon refreshments served/ Bar service available
- 16:00 - Depart Whitehaven Bay to the south
- 17:00 - Berth Shute Harbour
- Tours depart at 9am and return at approximately 5pm. Check-in at least 30 minutes prior to departure
- Cruises operate daily
- SeaLink Whitsundays departs from Shute Harbour Ferry Terminal, Whitsunday Drive, Shute Harbour QLD 4802
- Stewart drive
- Beach road
- Whitsunday shopping centre
- Club croc
- Coral sea resort
- Airlie central
- Coconut Grove
- Port of Airlie (Shute Harbour Rd)
- Jubilee tavern
- Ferntree Rd
- Flame tree
- Shute Harbour
What To Bring
- Light jacket for cooler months
- Credit card for optional purchases
- Due to tidal restrictions and weather conditions on the day, the direction of travel and order may change. Excluding the morning departure times from Shute Harbour, the return arrival time may differ due to weather conditions or other influences.
- SeaLink must comply with Queensland Government Public Health orders and directives. For outdoor entertainment activities (including tourism experiences) the Queensland Government requires that staff and patrons are vaccinated. To view the latest Queensland Government Public Health and Social Measures linked to COVID-19 vaccination status rules and requirements please visit www.covid19.qld.gov.au/
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking (including pickups) with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Go beyond the sand of the Whitsundays and head deep into its majestic greenery with this guided rainforest Segway tour into the Conway National Park.
If you are short on time then this afternoon tour is perfect to give you a taste of the Whitsundays and the famous Whitehaven Beach!
Enjoy an action packed day with our Whitsundays Scenic Flights and Northern Exposure Package tour. Discover the panoramic views and reef adventures.
Certified scuba divers are in for a treat on this double dive adventure in the Whitsundays. Discover a diverse range of coral and marine life in the sea!
Witness the breathtaking beauty of the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef from the air on a 60 minute flight then ocean raft and snorkel secluded reefs.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!