2 Hour South Molle and Whitsunday Island Jet Ski Safari
Power snacks and bottled water
2 hours of action packed Jet Skiing
Informative & entertaining commentary
All safety riding apparel
Glide across the iconic Whitsunday waters
Courtesy pick up & drop off within Airlie Beach
- Approximately 2 hours of action packed jetskiing
- Power snacks and bottled water
- Informative and entertaining commentary by qualified guide
- Free photos of your tour provided on Facebook
- All riding apparel including lifejacket, rash tops/thermal tops, wetsuit shorts, polarised sunglasses, riding hats and bottled water
- Free courtesy bus pick up and drop off within Airlie Beach area
- Morning tour departs at 9.30am
- Afternoon tour departs at 12pm
- The Jet Ski experience itself is 2 hours in duration, with the additional time allocated to check in and briefing
- Shop 3, Airlie Adventure Central, Coral Sea Marina South Village, Shingley Drive, Airlie Beach
- A courtesy pick up is available from accommodation properties within the Airlie Beach, this will be arranged directly with the operator. Operator details will be provided on the tour voucher
- Marine and bird encounters are not guaranteed
- Tour best for those who are relatively fit and confident in open water
- Bring swimsuit, towel, and sunscreen (as you would for a day at the beach)
- Weight restrictions apply (maximum of 2 people per jetski or 200kg per jetski)
- Minimum driver age of 16 years and minimum passenger age of 12 years
- If under 18 years of age, an indemnity form must be signed by parent or guardian prior to tour
- Must be able to understand English
- Must be able to swim wearing a lifejacket
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Go beyond the sand of the Whitsundays and head deep into its majestic greenery with this guided rainforest Segway tour into the Conway National Park.
If you are short on time then this afternoon tour is perfect to give you a taste of the Whitsundays and the famous Whitehaven Beach!
Explore remote islands and beautiful bays in the Whitsundays including the dazzling Whitehaven Beach on this fabulous morning tour.
Witness the breathtaking beauty of the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef from the air on a 60 minute flight then ocean raft and snorkel secluded reefs.
Enjoy an action packed day with our Whitsundays Scenic Flights and Northern Exposure Package tour. Discover the panoramic views and reef adventures.
This 1.5 hour jetski tour of the stunning Whitsundays includes 30 kilometres worth of high-speed adventure, exploring lovely Pioneer Bay and Airlie Beach.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!