Full Day Whitsundays Speedboat Tour
2 Snorkeling stops
Full day speedboat adventure
Lunch, morning and afternoon teas
Guided walk to Hill Inlet
Visit Whitehaven Beach
Beautiful natural surroundings
Climb on board and enjoy the beautiful waters of the Whitsundays with a full day speedboat tour aboard a thundercat! Departing from Abell Point Marina at 9am and returning around 5pm, you'll be guaranteed hours of sightseeing, fun and wonderful scenery! Included in the tour are 2 beach visits including one at the iconic Whitehaven Beach. Recognised as the most photographed beach in the world, the moment you step onto the pristine white sand or dive into the crystal clear waters, you'll understand why. Whilst stopped at Whitehaven Beach, a guided tour to Hill Inlet will also be included. As well as the beach stops, you'll also enjoy the opportunity to snorkel at two of the reefs best snorkelling spots.
Travelling aboard a 600 horse power speedboat, that boasts shade on 80% of the vessel, you can have a blast flying around the waters without having to worry about getting sunburnt. With lunch, morning and afternoon tea, water, snorkel equipment and marine park frees all covered in the price of this tour, you truly don't have to worry about a thing! However, if you do desire drinks other than water, guests are welcome to BYO alcohol, soft drinks and juice. If you want a hassle free way to enjoy the islands of the Whitsundays, this is it. Perfect for those chasing something a bit faster than your usual boat cruise, this Thundercat Full Day Adventure guarantees fun and speed without compromising any sightseeing opportunities. Book your tour today and enjoy an exhilarating day out at the magical Whitsundays!
Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4 years old
- Full day speedboat tour
- 2 Beach visits including Whitehaven Beach
- 2 Snorkeling stops
- Guided walk to Hill Inlet
- Morning/afternoon tea
- Snorkel equipment hire
- Marine Park fees
- Courtesy transfers from selected hotels
- Tap water
- Beverages are not included - BYO (bring your own) alcohol, soft drinks, spring water and juice
- Boasting 600 horse power, the speedboat "Thundercat" offers one of the fastest ways to get around the Whitsunday Islands
- With 80% of the vessel under the shade providing comfort from our warm tropical sun
- Swim in the crystal clear waters of Whitehaven Beach
- Enjoy a guided walk to Hill Inlet
- Snorkel one of the many pristine coral fringing reefs
- Departs from 9am, and returns around 5pm
- Please call the tour provider after you receive your booking confirmation to organise a pick up location 24 hours prior to departure
- If you are making your own way to Coral Sea Marina, please arrive before 8:30am
- Tours depart from the Coral Sea Marina Resort
What To Bring
- Towel and a hat
- Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
- Red Cat Adventures has a strict COVID-19 risk assessment and has implemented this across all products as per QLD government regulations
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4 years old
- Recommended age range from 4 years old to 60 years old
- Maximum 30 passengers
- Thundercat Whitsundays has a 48 hour cancelation policy, please contact our Reservations staff to cancel your booking
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Go beyond the sand of the Whitsundays and head deep into its majestic greenery with this guided rainforest Segway tour into the Conway National Park.
If you are short on time then this afternoon tour is perfect to give you a taste of the Whitsundays and the famous Whitehaven Beach!
Witness the breathtaking beauty of the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef from the air on a 60 minute flight then ocean raft and snorkel secluded reefs.
Unwind after a day in paradise on this sunset sail around Pioneer Bay in Airlie Beach with all-inclusive alcoholic beverages and antipasto platter.
Sit back, relax and enjoy a leisurely and scenic cruise through spectacular Whitsunday Islands, passing by Daydream Island and Hamilton Island Marina.
Certified scuba divers are in for a treat on this double dive adventure in the Whitsundays. Discover a diverse range of coral and marine life in the sea!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!