Falls to Paradise
Relax over a long lunch
Swim with the turtles in the fresh water
Guided ECO walk to the top of the falls
Swim in the refreshing clear natural pools
Delicious lunch and included beverage
Relax on sunloungers with a cocktail in hand
- Guided ECO walk to the top of the falls.
- Morning tea: delicious home made chocolate brownie
- Lunch: choose from a delicious menu plus a glass of wine, beer or soft drink
- Hotel pickups and drop-offs
- Swim with the turtles at Cedar Creek Falls
- Fun and informative tour guide
- Feast on a delicious lunch prepared by the chef at Northerlies Beach Bar & Grill
- Sit back and relax on sunloungers with a cocktail in hand and enjoy the landscaped grounds overlooking the Coral Sea
- Swim in one of Queensland's most beautiful waterfalls
- Explore the secluded white sandy beach
- Guided ECO walk to the top of the falls
- Small group excursion
- Tours depart at 10:30am from 350 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach, and ends at Coral Sea Resort at 3.30pm
What To Bring
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, beach towel and a hat
- Waterproof jacket
- Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
- BYO alcohol (no glass or red wine, please)
- A sense of adventure!
- Please note the waterfall may not be running on your tour date depending on the season
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Go beyond the sand of the Whitsundays and head deep into its majestic greenery with this guided rainforest Segway tour into the Conway National Park.
If you are short on time then this afternoon tour is perfect to give you a taste of the Whitsundays and the famous Whitehaven Beach!
Enjoy an action packed day with our Whitsundays Scenic Flights and Northern Exposure Package tour. Discover the panoramic views and reef adventures.
Certified scuba divers are in for a treat on this double dive adventure in the Whitsundays. Discover a diverse range of coral and marine life in the sea!
Witness the breathtaking beauty of the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef from the air on a 60 minute flight then ocean raft and snorkel secluded reefs.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!