1.5 Hour Jet Ski Tour of Airlie Beach & Pioneer Bay
Return hotel transfers
1.5 hours of exhilarating Jet Skiing
30kms of jet skiing Airlie Beach and surrounds
Glide across the iconic Whitsunday waters
Informative and entertaining commentary
Encounter sea turtles, dugongs and sea birds
This 1.5 hour jetski tour of the stunning Whitsundays includes 30 kilometres worth of high-speed adventure, exploring lovely Airlie Beach. With tours commencing at 7.30am and 2.30pm, grab your life jacket and climb aboard a high-powered jet ski, joining your friendly guides as they take you on a tour that combines a cavalcade of natural and man-made highlights while providing some informative and upbeat commentary on local features throughout the trip. Featuring the Sea-Doo jet skis that are both powerful yet comfortable and easy to handle, this experience is a great way to combine a bit of a rush with some outstanding water-based sightseeing.
With bottled water to keep you refreshed (and the salt taste out of your mouth!) as well as hotel pickups and dropoffs included, you'll have everything you need for a fun-filled morning out on the water while taking in some awesome sights that only the Whitsundays can provide. Get some high-speed marine thrills - book yourself a Whitsundays jet ski tour online today!
- Approximately 1.5 hours of exhilarating Jet Skiing, however please allow additional time for check in and briefing
- Approximately 30kms of jet skiing
- Informative and entertaining commentary by knowledgeable guides to offer interesting facts of the area
- Explore the beautiful Pioneer Bay and Airlie Beach, enjoy panoramic views and gorgeous ocean breezes
- Encounter sea turtles, dugongs and sea birds
- Bottled water
- Courtesy hotel pick ups and drop offs
- All riding apparel including lifejacket, rash tops/thermal tops, wetsuit shorts, polarised sunglasses and riding hats
- Morning tour : 7.30am - 10am
- Afternoon tour: 2.30pm - 5pm
- The Jet Ski experience itself is 1.5 hours in duration, with an additional hour allocated to check in and briefing
- Shop 3, Airlie Adventure Central, Coral Sea Marina South Village, Shingley Drive, Airlie Beach
- A courtesy pick up is available from accommodation properties within the Airlie Beach, this will be arranged directly with the operator. Operator details will be provided on the tour voucher
- Marine and bird encounters are not guaranteed
- Tour best for those who are relatively fit and confident in open water
- Bring swimsuit, towel, and sunscreen (as you would for a day at the beach)
- Weight restrictions apply (maximum of 2 people per jetski or 200kg per jetski)
- Minimum driver age of 16 years and minimum passenger age of 12 years
- If under 18 years of age, an indemnity form must be signed by parent or guardian prior to tour
- Must be able to understand English
- Must be able to swim wearing a lifejacket
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Go beyond the sand of the Whitsundays and head deep into its majestic greenery with this guided rainforest Segway tour into the Conway National Park.
If you are short on time then this afternoon tour is perfect to give you a taste of the Whitsundays and the famous Whitehaven Beach!
Unwind after a day in paradise on this sunset sail around Pioneer Bay in Airlie Beach with all-inclusive alcoholic beverages and antipasto platter.
Experience the best of the Whitsundays with this small group tour. Snorkel the coral reef, walk the Hill Inlet and spend 1.5hrs on Whitehaven Beach.
Sit back, relax and enjoy a leisurely and scenic cruise through spectacular Whitsunday Islands, passing by Daydream Island and Hamilton Island Marina.
Certified scuba divers are in for a treat on this double dive adventure in the Whitsundays. Discover a diverse range of coral and marine life in the sea!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!