Airlie Beach up to 8,000ft Tandem Skydive
Skydive at up to 8,000ft
Spectacular Whitsunday Island views
Personalised certificate of achievement
Reach speeds over 200km per hour
Freefall up to 60 seconds
Transfers from selected Airlie Beach accommodation
- Tandem skydive at 8,000ft over the beach
- Safety briefing
- All safety equipment
- Personalised certificate of achievement
- Personal Accident Insurance from the Australian Parachute Federation
- Up to 10 seconds of free fall with spectacular views of Airlie Beach and the Whitsundays
- Daily local transfers from selected accommodation
- Handicam Photos (approx. 100 photos): $129
- Handicam Video & Photos (2-3 minute video, 30 second highlights video, 40 second freefall video and approx. 100 photos): $179
- Dedicated Video & Photos (your own dedicated camera flyer jumping alongside you filming, 3 videos & approx. 100 photos): $269
- Ultimate Video & Photos (Combination of Handicam and Dedicated Video and Photo footage featuring 3 videos, approx. 100 photos and your choice of a Skydive Australia t-shirt): $339
- PLEASE NOTE: All photo and video packages are to be purchased directly with the activity provider after securing your booking
- Skydive to earth at speeds up to 220km per hour
- Spectacular views of the Whitsunday Islands
- Assist in the steering of your own parachute
- 5 star training facility
- Soak up the spectacular views of Airlie Beach, the Great Barrier Reef and the Whitsunday Islands
- Skydives operate daily at regular intervals from 6am. Allow approximately 3 hours for your total skydive experience. Upon completion of purchase, the activity provider MUST be contacted to confirm the exact skydive time and pick up time (complete local activity providers details are included on your tour confirmation voucher)
- If you are self driving, the drop zone check-in office is located at 1 Air Whitsunday Road, Flametree, 4802 (5 min drive from Main Street)
What To Bring
- Please bring your booking confirmation voucher
- Please leave all your valuable belongings at home
- Please bring your ID and credit card for payments
- Snacks and water bottle
- You must be 16 years of age or older to skydive
- There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required
- All jumps are subject to change due to weather conditions
- Surcharges apply to participants 94kg and over (see below for weight surcharges)
- Maximum weight for this dropzone is 110kg
- 94kg - 104.9kg: $50 to pay on arrival (94kg and above requires an on site assessment to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions)
- 105kg to 110kg: $75 to pay on arrival
- Maximum weight for this dropzone is 110kg
- The activity provider MUST be contacted prior to travel to confirm exact skydive time and pick up if required
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the activity. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Go beyond the sand of the Whitsundays and head deep into its majestic greenery with this guided rainforest Segway tour into the Conway National Park.
If you are short on time then this afternoon tour is perfect to give you a taste of the Whitsundays and the famous Whitehaven Beach!
Explore remote islands and beautiful bays in the Whitsundays including the dazzling Whitehaven Beach on this fabulous morning tour.
Witness the breathtaking beauty of the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef from the air on a 60 minute flight then ocean raft and snorkel secluded reefs.
Enjoy an action packed day with our Whitsundays Scenic Flights and Northern Exposure Package tour. Discover the panoramic views and reef adventures.
This 1.5 hour jetski tour of the stunning Whitsundays includes 30 kilometres worth of high-speed adventure, exploring lovely Pioneer Bay and Airlie Beach.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!