Bird Watching - Cape Kidnappers no transfers
3 hour bird-watching experience
Spectacular views of Hawke's Bay
Learn the history of Cape Kidnappers
Morning or afternoon tea included
Knowledgeable tour guide
Ride in style and comfort
- Guided 4WD tour of gannet colony
- Morning or afternoon tea included
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- 3 hour guided 4WD tour of gannet colony
- Spectacular views of Hawke's Bay
- Learn the history of Cape Kidnappers
- Only operates during the summer months (Sep - Apr)
- This experience departs at 9:30am and 1:30pm
- Does not operate during winter (May-Aug)
- Please allow approximately 3 hours in total for this experience
- The meeting point is at the Gannet Safaris base , 396 Clifton Road, Te Awanga New Zealand 4102
What To Bring
- Bring a warm jacket and sunglasses
- Tours do not operate from May to August
- Children 0-4yrs are free of charge
- If you require return transfers from Hastings or Napier please choose the other product listing 'Bird Watching - Cape Kidnappers with Transfers'
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Get a firsthand look at some true NZ Hollywood magic with a tour of Wellington's WETA Cave Workshop, where Peter Jackson's Hobbit & more come to life!
See Kiwis in their natural environment with this amazing night tour of NZ's ZEALANDIA near Wellington - a truly must-do New Zealand experience!
Tour around Wellington's premier wildlife attraction, ZEALANDIA with this 2-hour guided tour. Pack your camera and book your spot on the tour here.
This 4 hour trip includes commentary by your tour guide on the geology, pre and post European history of Cape Kidnappers and an introduction to the gannets.
Join this amazing 7-8 hour trek across the famed Tongariro Crossing in New Zealand's Taupo region for an unmatched alpine hiking adventure.
This family friendly Wellington whitewater rafting tour is a great option for all ages. Join experts for a scenic paddle along Te Awa Kairangi/Hutt River.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!