Sunset Reef and Cape Range National Park Overnight Trek
Two day trek with overnight beach camp
Observe unique terrestrial and marine wildlife
Take a refreshing dip in the pristine Ningaloo lagoon
Sunset camp overlooking Ningaloo Reef
Hikers will walk approximately 23km
Visit the upper reaches of Yardie Creek and southern dune fields
- Free equipment hire included
- All food, drinks & snacks
- Pick up & drop off from your Exmouth accommodation
- Park fees
- Experienced wilderness guide
- Spectacular canyon views
- Observe unique terrestrial & marine wildlife
- Refreshing dip in Ningaloo Lagoon
- Remote beach trekking
- Park fees
- Experienced wilderness guide
- This experience departs from Cape Range National Park, Exmouth, 6707, Western Australia.
What To Bring
- Hat, wide-brimmed preferable, woolly hat or beanie for nights, Fly head net (optional) Sunglasses, polarised are best for cutting through the glare on the water in order to spot marine life Lightweight long-sleeved collared walking shirt T-shirt short or long-sleeved for camp Light jumper or fleece Lightweight puffer jacket Lightweight walking trousers and/or shorts Socks 2 pair Underwear 2 pair Light footwear for camp, ie Tevas, Crocs, sandshoes etc Swim-wear, a rashy is also recommended Lightweight towel (provided by Trek Ningaloo) Rain jacket/poncho Boots: Yes, you need good worn-in walking boots or shoes that provide you with good ankle support and sturdy soles that will stand up to the sharp limestone of Cape Range.
Terms And Conditions
- Note: This itinerary may be subject to change due to natural events and upon instruction from the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation & Attractions (DBCA) due to Park management restrictions.
- Age 16+ Persons under 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Change your booking up to 14 days before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 14 days of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover a range of magnificent sea creatures that frequent Koombana Bay with a visit to the Dolphin Discovery Centre in Bunbury.
Head out in the afternoon on this 2 hour whale watching cruise from Dunsborough to see the Humpbacks, Southern Rights and more. Departs at 2pm
The Geraldton Foreshore is the best place to find your (aquatic) wings. Try flyboarding on this extraordinary 30 minute experience for an epic thrill.
Forget the David Attenborough doco, jump on this two hour Augusta whale watching cruise for a real life encounter with Humpback and Southern Right Whales.
Take to the water on this 90 minute dolphin discovery cruise within Koombana Bay to watch dolphins play and socialise in their natural environment.
Fly high over Monkey Mia taking in beautiful coastal sights before landing at a white sandy beach for dolphin encounters and 2.5 hours beach time!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!