Busselton Whale Watching Cruise Margaret River- 2 Hours
Two hour whale watching cruise from Busselton
Witness these amazing creatures play about in Geographe Bay
Set sail on a luxurious vessel into the pristine waters of Geographe Bay to witness the annual whale migration on this two hour whale watching cruise from Busselton. Prepare to be mesmerised as you head out to sea to watch these gentle giants frolicking in the ocean. From September to December each year, majestic Humpback Whales and their calves can be found resting in Geographe Bay before making their long journey back to the Arctic waters after breeding in the warmer waters up north.
Watch in awe as these creatures throw tail slaps, spy hop, breach and many more incredible whale behaviours on the day. If you’re lucky, you may even witness Southern Right Whales and Blue Whales throughout the whale watching cruise. Cruising aboard a new 17 metre vessel, wildlife lovers will be treated to panoramic views of this natural phenomenon from multiple viewing decks. Choose from a morning or afternoon whale watching cruise to live out this real life David Attenborough moment.
- Two hour whale watching cruise from Busselton
- This experience is two hours in duration
- Available daily from September to December at 9:45am and 1:15pm
- This experience departs from Port Geographe Marina
What To Bring
- Bring a Jacket - even if it is warm the weather on the ocean can be colder. Appropriate footwear.
Terms And Conditions
- This experience is only available from September to December (depending on whale migration)
- A complimentary anti-nausea wristband is provided if needed
- Where whales are not sighted guests will be offered a free trip
- Wheelchair access available on request
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience and no refund is permitted
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Booking changes over 7 days reschedules are permitted but will attract a $5 fee per passenger
- Rescheduling is permitted, subject to availability
- Participant changes are permitted
- Charters will only go ahead once minimum passenger numbers have been reached
- The charter might be delayed commencements time due to marine weather conditions - and in this instance (usually only by an hour) your booking and cancellation policy stands.
- If All Sea Charters deem unsafe to operate, you will be contacted and offered the opportunity to reschedule. The operator will check the Marine Weather every evening at 4 pm so sometimes there will be a late-minute reschedule - and the marine weather can change daily.
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover a range of magnificent sea creatures that frequent Koombana Bay with a visit to the Dolphin Discovery Centre in Bunbury.
Get set for a relaxing 60 minute weekday horse ride to explore the dreamy nature trails of Jarrahdale on horseback to Bald Hills Summit.
Forget the David Attenborough doco, jump on this two hour Augusta whale watching cruise for a real life encounter with Humpback and Southern Right Whales.
Take to the water on this 90 minute dolphin discovery cruise within Koombana Bay to watch dolphins play and socialise in their natural environment.
Fly high over Monkey Mia taking in beautiful coastal sights before landing at a white sandy beach for dolphin encounters and 2.5 hours beach time!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Best Free Perth Water Parks To Impress The Kids (2024)
Splash and slide into summer with the best water parks and water playgrounds in Perth that are completely free to visit and will impress kids of all ages.
School Holiday Ideas
This Is How To Transform Your Photos Into LEGO Art
Transform your family memories into custom LEGO art! This easy-to-use LEGO art generator brings school holiday and family photos into colourful LEGO art.
20 Best Christmas Movies Of All Time Families Will Love
Celebrate this festive season with your family with these best Christmas movies of all time, from classic favourites to modern Netflix movies and more.