Ningaloo Reef Private Sunset Flight - 60 Minutes - For 3
Magical private scenic flight over Ningaloo Reef at sunset
Fly over Ningaloo Reef and Cape Range
Admire the striking colour palette in this iconic region
Spot whale sharks and humpback whales below
Admire the stunning hues of golden hour from the air
Celebrate the day with a complimentary drink
- Weight restrictions may apply. A maximum of 110kg per seat (with three passengers) apply.
- This voucher is valid for a maximum of three people.
- 60 minute private scenic flight
- Complimentary beer, bubbles or soft drink
- Complimentary photos of you and your crew in flight
- Commentary throughout
- Magical private scenic flight over Ningaloo Reef at sunset
- Spot whale sharks, humpback whales and more in the waters below
- Admire the striking colour palette in this iconic region
- This experience is 60 minutes in duration
- One flight per day departing at 5:15pm
- This experience takes place over the Ningaloo Reef coastline, departing Exmouth, WA.
- This experience departs from Lot 2 Exmouth Aerodrome, Exmouth WA 6707.
- All scenic flights are weather dependant, and the provider will give as much notice as possible if any flights need to be cancelled or rescheduled.
- Participant changes are not permitted once booked.
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover a range of magnificent sea creatures that frequent Koombana Bay with a visit to the Dolphin Discovery Centre in Bunbury.
The Geraldton Foreshore is the best place to find your (aquatic) wings. Try flyboarding on this extraordinary 30 minute experience for an epic thrill.
See more from the air on a 45 minute scenic flight over the spectacular Murchison River Gorge and coastal cliffs from Kalbarri Airport.
Head out in the afternoon on this 2 hour whale watching cruise from Dunsborough to see the Humpbacks, Southern Rights and more. Departs at 2pm
Forget the David Attenborough doco, jump on this two hour Augusta whale watching cruise for a real life encounter with Humpback and Southern Right Whales.
Take to the water on this 90 minute dolphin discovery cruise within Koombana Bay to watch dolphins play and socialise in their natural environment.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!