Townsville to Magnetic Island Return Ferry Transfer
Only 20 minutes to Magnetic Island
State of the art catamaran
Up to 18 daily return services
Relax on a secluded beach
Try the activites on Magnetic Island
Cruise the tropical waters of Nth Qld
- Return ferry transfer from Townsville to Magnetic Island
- Food and beverages
- Tours and activities on Magnetic Island
- 18 daily return services
- Only 20 minutes to Magnetic Island
- Relax in a state-of-the-art high speed catamaran
- Relax on a secluded beach
- Cruise the tropical waters of North Queensland
- Try one of the many adventure activities on offer on Magnetic Island (optional extra)
- 18 ferry services depart daily from the Breakwater Ferry Terminal, Townsville, from approximately 6.30am to approximately 6pm
- Travel time is approximately 20 minutes each way
- Breakwater Ferry Terminal on Sir Leslie Thiess Drive, Townsville and Nelly Bay Magnetic Island
- Child age is 5-14 years inclusive. Children aged 0-4 years are free of charge
- Return tickets are open dated for 1 month
- On-site parking at the Breakwater Terminal, Townsville is available $8.00 per calendar day payable direct at the car park entrance
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present at the ferry ticket counter in the Breakwater Ferry Terminal, Townsville
- Vessel subject to change without notice
- We recommend you reconfirm your booking at least 48 hours prior to arrival
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to discover Wallaman Falls, Australia's tallest waterfall! Enjoy a great hike, stunning place and exotic wildlife!
See why this area off the coast of North QLD is one of Australia's best dive sites with a full day diving tour departing from Townsville or Magnetic Island.
Set sail on this Magnetic Island sailing cruise to explore the secluded bays of the island and dine on a delicious seafood lunch.
This extended 45 minute helicopter flight from Townsville takes you on an airborne journey along the rugged coastline to the Cape Cleveland Lighthouse.
Hop aboard a comfortable vessel and head to the Outer Great Barrier Reef for some of the best snorkelling in QLD on this full day tour from Townsville.
View the jewel in Townsville's crown, Magnetic Island, from the air on a 30 minute scenic flight that offers spectacular views of its greenery and waters.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!