All Inclusive Lunchtime Sailing Cruise
Experience the local wildlife up close & personal
Sail in the beautiful waters surrounding Magnetic Island
Anchor to explore one of Magnetic Island’s secluded beaches
Sail onboard a luxury 58-foot sailing yacht
Enjoy a local seafood & antipasto platter with drinks
Have a go steering the yacht & learn a little about sailing
- Four hour cruise around Magnetic Island
- Gourmet seafood and antipasto platters showcasing local produce
- Wine, beer and soft drinks served with lunch and on the sail back to Nelly Bay.
- Complimentary souvenir Turkish towel
- Transfers from Hotel
- Ferry tickets from Townsville to Magnetic Island
- Sail in the beautiful waters surrounding Magnetic Island
- Anchor to explore one of Magnetic Island's secluded beaches, swim in the turquoise waters or relax on the giant inflatable with a cold beverage in hand
- Experience the local wildlife up close and personal - humpback whales (in season), batfish and other reef fish, kites, sea-eagles and turtles
- Friendly and knowledgeable crew
- Have a go at steering the yacht or learn a little about sailing
- Departs at 10.15 am and returns at 2.15 pm
- From 1st December 2023 - 28th March 2024 cruises depart at 8.30am and return at 12.30pm
- Available daily, subject to availability
- Cruises don't operate on 25 December, 31 December, 1 January, 26 January, 14 February
- 4 hours
- Departing from Magnetic Island Marina, Nelly Bay on Magnetic Island
- Magnetic Island is 8km off the coast of Townsville in Far North Queensland (a 20-minute ferry ride from Townsville)
- Please meet on the corner of Peppers Blue on Blue deck outside the restaurant & next to the Car Ferry Ramp at 10.00 am or 8.15am
- Minimum six guests and a maximum twelve guests
- Blockout dates: 25 December; 31 December; 01 January; 26 January; 14 February. Due to maintenance cruises won't operate 8th February to 23rd February 2024
- Public Holiday surcharge of $20 per person is applicable at the time of booking
- Tours operate in all weather conditions unless deemed unsuitable by the operator
- On days when the weather may pose a challenge to our experience, we will communicate with the guests on the day of the cruise only
- A full refund or reschedule (wherever possible) is available in the event of cancellation by the operator
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to discover Wallaman Falls, Australia's tallest waterfall! Enjoy a great hike, stunning place and exotic wildlife!
See why this area off the coast of North QLD is one of Australia's best dive sites with a full day diving tour departing from Townsville or Magnetic Island.
See what all the fuss is about by booking your trip on the Magnetic Island Ferry today and get a dose of fun in the sun in a spectacular reef environment!
This extended 45 minute helicopter flight from Townsville takes you on an airborne journey along the rugged coastline to the Cape Cleveland Lighthouse.
Hop aboard a comfortable vessel and head to the Outer Great Barrier Reef for some of the best snorkelling in QLD on this full day tour from Townsville.
View the jewel in Townsville's crown, Magnetic Island, from the air on a 30 minute scenic flight that offers spectacular views of its greenery and waters.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!