Museum Of Underwater Art And Great Barrier Reef Snorkeling Day Trip
Snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef
Purpose built vessel
Museum Of Underwater Art (MOUA)
Experienced and professional crew
All snorkelling equipment included
* All travellers need to show proof of double vaccination before joining the trips. Failure to provide proof of a double vaccination will result in the customer not being able to board the vessel and no refund will be issued
* Guests may bring own snacks and lunch
* Cold water, cordial, tea and coffee still available on board
- Full day Outer Great Barrier Reef Snorkel Cruise
- A visit to world-class Museum of Underwater Art (MOUA)
- Morning tea, cold buffet style lunch and afternoon tea
- Cold water, cordial, tea and coffee
- All snorkelling equipment including long length protection suit
- MOUA and Mooring fees
- Full demonstration and instruction on snorkelling techniques
- Environmental education
- Hotel transfers
- Minimum child age is 6 years old
- Snorkel some of the best sites of the Great Barrier Reef
- Visit the world-class Museum Of Underwater Art (MOUA)
- Be surrounded by a company of colourful reef fist, turtles, stingrays and more
- Tours depart on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
- Departs from Breakwater Ferry Terminal, Townsville at approx. 7am
- Departs Nelly Bay Marina, Magnetic Island at 7.50am
- Please allow a full day for this experience
What To Bring
- Light jacket during winter months
- Minimum age of 6 years
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the tour
- Vessel is subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- We recommend you reconfirm your booking at least 48 hours prior to arrival
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to discover Wallaman Falls, Australia's tallest waterfall! Enjoy a great hike, stunning place and exotic wildlife!
See why this area off the coast of North QLD is one of Australia's best dive sites with a full day diving tour departing from Townsville or Magnetic Island.
Set sail on this Magnetic Island sailing cruise to explore the secluded bays of the island and dine on a delicious seafood lunch.
See what all the fuss is about by booking your trip on the Magnetic Island Ferry today and get a dose of fun in the sun in a spectacular reef environment!
This extended 45 minute helicopter flight from Townsville takes you on an airborne journey along the rugged coastline to the Cape Cleveland Lighthouse.
View the jewel in Townsville's crown, Magnetic Island, from the air on a 30 minute scenic flight that offers spectacular views of its greenery and waters.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!