Phillip Island Wildlife and Brighton Beach Boxes Tour
Visit the iconic Brighton Beach Boxes
Explore Maru Wildlife Park at your own leisure
See koalas, kangaroos & other native animals
Learn about Phillip Island at the Nobbies Centre
Visit the Nobbies boardwalk at Phillip Island
Witness the Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- Visit to Brighton Beach Boxes
- Entry to Maru Koala and Animal Park
- Entry to Phillip Island attractions - Penguin Parade, Nobbies Tourist Information Centre and Nobbies Lookout and Boardwalk
- Pick up and drop off from Melbourne CBD hotels
- Lunch and dinner
- Visit the iconic Brighton Beach Boxes
- Explore Maru Wildlife Park at your own leisure
- See koalas, kangaroos, reptiles and other native animals
- Marvel at the Summerland Peninsula from Nobbies boardwalk at Phillip Island
- Learn all about Phillip Island and it's inhabitants at the Nobbies Centre
- Witness the world famous Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- Tour departs at 10:30am or 11am and return times will vary depending on your drop off location. Hotel pickup is available from Melbourne CBD hotels.
- 12 hours
- Pick up from your choice of Melbourne CBD, location and times to be confirmed once booking completed 24 hrs prior to tour
- If you are a solo traveler or book the day before you may be referred to a convenient central location
What To Bring
- Warm clothing
- An umbrella if rain is forecast
- Full refund available if cancellation is made more than 48 prior to the start of the tour
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice incur a late-cancellation fee of 100% of the tour price
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of purchase
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School holiday programs: 8 Jan; 11-12 Jan; 19 Jan 2024
Ventnor Beach and Playground is a fun place for the whole family and is a beautiful beach to relax on. Easy parking, great beach access & hours of fun
Flynns Beach is the perfect spot for a peaceful day by the water with your family and is one of the best photography locations on Phillip Island.
Explore the tranquil beauty of Swan Lake on Phillip Island with this easy and accessible walk that's perfect for kids and nature lovers of all ages.
Lovely BBQ and picnic spot in Cowes with a kids playground, right above a family and dog friendly beach!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!