Lake Jindabyne Scenic Helicopter Flight
Beautiful scenic flight around Lake Jindabyne & surrounds
Views of Jindabyne Dam Wall, the township & lakeside suburbs
Catch glimpses of the Snowy Mountains in the horizon
Commonly experience views of the snow-capped mountains in winter
Enjoy the expansive views from the comfort of your guaranteed window seat
Unlimited photo opportunities throughout the flight (with own camera)
- 15 minute scenic helicopter flight
- Experienced pilot
- Pre-light safety briefing
- Guaranteed window seat
- Private helicopter with only your group
- Ample photo and video opportunities (with own camera)
- Beautiful scenic flight around Lake Jindabyne and surrounds
- Enjoy the expansive views from the comfort of your guaranteed window seat
- Flight times are subject to weather. Once you have booked your day, the tour operators phone number will be displayed on your voucher and you will have access to contact them directly to secure the flight time closer to the date
- Please allow 45 minutes for this experience
- Jindayne Airport, 56 Tinworth Drive, Jindabyne, NSW 2627
What To Bring
- Warm clothing
- Sturdy footwear
- Tours are weather dependant. The weather can change quite rapidly here in the alpine environment, and if the weather is unsuitable on the booking date, your pilot will call to discuss and reschedule as required.
- Maximum weight limitations apply (Maximum combined bodyweight is approximately 250kg, and individual seat weigh limit is strictly 136kg). If weights are above these, please call us to discuss with one of our pilots
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
Adventure Playground is a must-visit attraction for families that offers plenty of activities to keep kids of all ages entertained for hours.
Join this self drive boat hire experience at Wallis Lake in Forster. Anchor at a secluded beach to enjoy a BBQ on the water over 4 relaxing hours.
Come and enjoy the spectacular views that the Southern Highlands of NSW has to offer on a 90 minute scenic flight from Camden.
Take to the waters of the wonderful Wallis Lake in Forster with this full self-drive BBQ boat hire experience.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!