Self Drive BBQ Boat Hire on Wallis Lake - Half Day
Self drive boat hire in Forster
Half day hire for up to 10 passengers
Cruise Wallis Lake at your leisure
BBQ on board for use
BYO food & drinks
This experience is pet friendly
Be the captain of your ship and enjoy an amazing day with your family or friends on this boating trip on the beautiful Wallis Lake with plenty of amazing views. Before departure, you will be given a full safety briefing and a detailed map with the best advice for fishing and/or cruising spots around the lake.
Then, take yourself and your mates around the waterways, in and out of the many islands, and through the working oyster farms. You might even be fortunate enough to see a school of dolphins if you keep your eyes sharp.
Those who fancy a spot of fishing can cast their lines in search of bream, flathead, or whiting with the fresh live worms sold at our shop, or you can simply sit back and enjoy the serenity. Feel free to bring your own food and drinks and even your pet, this is a trip best enjoyed in the company of good friends.
- Self-drive 4 hour BBQ boat hire
- Up to 10 passengers
- Fuel included
- Safety gear
- Safety briefing and map of the area given before departure
- Discover the beauty of Wallis Lake for up to 4 hours
- Up to 10 passengers
- No boat driving experience required
- BBQ on board
- BYO food & drinks
- Pet friendly
- Please allow approximately 4 hours for this experience
- This experience departs from 95 Little Street, Forster, NSW, 2428
- In the event of inclement weather, we will re-book to the next available date. Contact our team to re-book your trip. Alternatively, your trip can be fully refunded. Inclement weather is classified by the conditions at the site on the day of your experience.
- Cleaning fees, repair or replacement fees to cover damage/loss of equipment and on the return of equipment and late fees may be charged. Blue Peter Boatshed may charge for a boat needing to be collected from a location other than the hire location.
Terms And Conditions
- Our Pontoon Boat is a 6.5m open 10-seater boat with a generous canopy covering the seating area.
- No boat or fishing license required
- Fully equipped with BBQ and utensils, a stereo, comfy luxury seatings, storage, a swimming ladder
- Pets welcome onboard
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals without notice or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
Adventure Playground is a must-visit attraction for families that offers plenty of activities to keep kids of all ages entertained for hours.
On this 15-minute scenic helicopter flight, fly over the tranquil Lake Jindabyne lake and catch glimpses of Australia's highest peak, Mt Kosciuszko.
Come and enjoy the spectacular views that the Southern Highlands of NSW has to offer on a 90 minute scenic flight from Camden.
Take to the waters of the wonderful Wallis Lake in Forster with this full self-drive BBQ boat hire experience.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!