Gordon River Evening Dinner Cruise
Journey along the picturesque Gordon River in a purpose built vessel
Discover Heritage Landing & Sarah Island by foot
Enjoy a scrumptious buffet dinner
Cruise your way with 3 different seating options available
Dedicated and friendly on-board team
Fantastic photo opportunities
- 6 hour cruise
- Buffet dinner
- Access to Main Deck
- Walking tours at Heritage Landing and Sarah Island
- Premier Upper Deck
- Access to Premier Upper Deck (Select at the time of booking)
- Private viewing deck and lounge area
- Premium leather recliners with full length windows
- Delicious chef-prepared buffet dinner
- Be guided by a friendly and dedicated team
- Enjoy Gordon River your way with 3 different seating options available
- Venture into the picturesque scenery of Heritage Landing and Sarah Island
- Discover the breathtaking scenery from the purpose built Spirt of the Wild vessel
- The vessel's quiet hybrid drive system allows you to experience Gordon River in peace
- Guests are required to check in by 3:30pm for a 3:45pm departure
- Please allow approximately 6 hours for this experience
- Departing from 24 The Esplanade, Strahan TAS 7468
- Guests are encouraged to bring a rain jacket for the walking tours
- Layered clothing is recommended for the duration of the cruise as weather can be variable
- Guests with allergies or intolerances must advise this at the time of booking
- Sturdy footwear is recommended as the decks may become wet and slightly slippery
- The vessel can carry up to 190 passengers
- Typically tours operate on the Spirit of the Wild vessel however, the vessel is subject to change without notice
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Tasmania's SeaHorse World provides a unique educational tour experience through a fascinating aquarium dedicated to the preservation and conservation of the
Explore the beautiful Hollybank Treetops with a daytime adventure tour! Book here.
Discover Tasmania’s alpine heart and tick World Heritage Listed Cradle Mountain off your bucket list.
Cruise the beautiful waters of Tasmania's mighty Gordon River with this 6 hour adventure through lovely waterways rich in both scenery and history.
Discover the beauty of Freycinet National Park on this 5.5 hour guided walk with a morning tea on Wineglass Bay, gourmet picnic lunch and aqua taxi transfer
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!