Cradle Mountain National Park Tour from Launceston
Cradle Mountain National Park
Traverse through dense rainforest
Spot wombats and wallabies
Picturesque Dove Lake
Ashgrove Cheese Farm
- Full day tour
- National Park entry fee
- Ashgrove Cheese Farm
- Expert commentary and guide
- Snacks such as fresh fruit
- Picnic style lunch such as sandwiches
- Travel through green pastures South West of Launceston
- The mountains of the Great Western Tiers guide you towards Cradle Mountain National Park
- Pass quaint and historical towns of Carrick, Hagley and Westbury
- Scenic town of Deloraine - hub between Launceston and Devonport
- Travel further inland passing Australian Blue Gum and pine plantations
- Tour Sheffield - the town of murals
- Traverse through dense forest and mountainous terrain
- Cross the beautiful Cethana Dam made to support hydro scheme
- Look for wombats, potoroos and wallabies in Cradle Mountain National Park
- Visit the Cradle Mountain Visitor Centre for an appreciation of the Cradle Mountain National Park
- Take a short stroll along the Enchanted Forest Walk viewing pencil pine, lush forest and a spectacular waterfall
- Stand in awe as you take in the powerful and majestic Cradle Mountain reigning over the picturesque
- Dove Lake
- Take a short walk around Dove Lake taking in the views of Cradle Mountain (weather permitting)
- Visit Waldheim Chalet (the forest home) of Gustav Weindorfers
- Stop at Ashgrove Cheese Farm for some famous Tasmanian cheese
- Learn how cheese is made and sample the numerous varieties of cheese made on the premises.
- Tours depart daily at 8am and return at 5:15pm
What To Bring
- Comfortable shoes and clothes
- Water bottle
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Tasmania's SeaHorse World provides a unique educational tour experience through a fascinating aquarium dedicated to the preservation and conservation of the
Explore the beautiful Hollybank Treetops with a daytime adventure tour! Book here.
Discover Tasmania’s alpine heart and tick World Heritage Listed Cradle Mountain off your bucket list.
Cruise the beautiful waters of Tasmania's mighty Gordon River with this 6 hour adventure through lovely waterways rich in both scenery and history.
Cruise the Gordon River in style from Strahan to enjoy a buffet dinner, guided walks and an unforgettable sunset.
Discover the beauty of Freycinet National Park on this 5.5 hour guided walk with a morning tea on Wineglass Bay, gourmet picnic lunch and aqua taxi transfer
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!