Freycinet Guided Walking Tour with Picnic Lunch departing from Freycinet National Park
Visit Freycinet National Park's most popular spots as well as less frequented corners
Locally guided small group walking journey and aqua taxi experience
Enjoy morning tea on Wineglass Bay and a picnic lunch at a secret location
Local, knowledgable and passionate guide
Marvel at the picturesque scenery on a half day guided walk
Gourmet picnic lunch including salads, an antipasto selection and freshly baked bread
- Half-day guided small group tour in Freycinet National Park
- Local, knowledgable and passionate guide
- Morning tea (tea, coffee, hot chocolate, muesli bars, cookie, fruit) at Wineglass Bay
- Gourmet picnic lunch including salads, an antipasto selection and freshly-baked bread
- Return transfer back to Freycinet Lodge via Freycinet Aqua Taxi
- This experience is 5.5 hours in duration
- Tour starts at 8:00 am and concludes at 1:30 pm
What To Bring
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes or boots (sandals, street shoes are not acceptable) and walking clothes. A hat and sunglasses are also required. It is recommended you bring bathers and a lightweight towel if you would like to go for a swim.
- This experience runs in all weather conditions. Your guide will contact the Aqua Taxi the evening before the tour to ensure the safest possible option is delivered to suit wind conditions.
- Unfortunately on rare occasions, it is unsuitable to use Aqua Taxi due to strong winds. There are a number of alternative itineraries and wet weather gear is provided.
- This experience is not wheelchair accessible.
Terms And Conditions
- Guests are required to have a moderate level of fitness and be able to walk approximately 10km with a lightweight day pack over varying terrain including rocky steps, sandy beaches and bushwalking trails
- National Parks Pass not included and can be purchased from the Freycinet National Parks Visitors *Centre, Freycinet Lodge or online. It is the guest's responsibility to be carrying a valid National Parks Pass
- There are weather contingencies in place to suit adverse weather conditions
- Each tour requires a minimum of two guests to depart
- You are welcome to reschedule your booking free of charge more than 7 days prior to departure. Within 7 days will incur a $75.00 change fee per person.
- Minimum of two and a maximum of eight participants. Each departure requires a minimum of two guests to depart. If you are booking as a solo walker and are the first to book on a date, the experience provider will advise that the trip is still pending until it reaches the minimum number. If still not guaranteed a week prior to departure, you will have the option to change dates or be refunded in full.
- There is no charge for adding additional information or name changes.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Tasmania's SeaHorse World provides a unique educational tour experience through a fascinating aquarium dedicated to the preservation and conservation of the
Explore the beautiful Hollybank Treetops with a daytime adventure tour! Book here.
Discover Tasmania’s alpine heart and tick World Heritage Listed Cradle Mountain off your bucket list.
Cruise the beautiful waters of Tasmania's mighty Gordon River with this 6 hour adventure through lovely waterways rich in both scenery and history.
With cascading waterfalls, dramatic landscapes and truly breathtaking views you'll be astonished at the natural beauty in this Tasmanian gem.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!