Geelong Hot Air Ballooning
Experience an approximate 1 hour flight
See views like never before of the city & bay at dawn
Capture memories & tick this off the bucket list
Enjoy a delicious 5 star champagne
Float amongst the wind during this peaceful adventure
Watch as the sun rises over Geelong & countryside
Floating high above Port Phillip Bay and The Bellarine Peninsula, you can experience a breathtaking 60 minute hot air balloon flight at sunrise with a 5 star champagne. Departing from locations in Geelong, the peaceful sightseeing experience showcases Victoria's magnificent scenery from a balloon basket. A 5 star champagne and grazing board is the perfect way to cap off the experience. Tick off this bucket list item and enjoy a lifetime of memories from this extraordinary experience.
SAVE 20% on weekday bookings. Valid until 18 April 2022
- Approximate 1 hour hot air balloon flight
- Selected Geelong CBD hotel pick ups
- 5 star champagne after your flight
- Experience an approximate 1 hour flight over Geelong & surrounding countryside
- Watch the sun rise over Port Phillip Bay & the Bellarine Peninsula
- Complete your flight with a delicious 5 star champagne and grazing board after your flight
- Enjoy this peaceful adventure as you float amongst the wind
- Capture the memories and embrace this bucket list adventure
- Departs at 5am from a pre-arranged location close to the ring road. You will be contacted the day before your flight to arrange meeting point. Alternatively you can arrange hotel pick up from the Geelong CBD
- Approximately 3 hours
What To Bring
- A cap, beanie or hat to protect your heat from the heat of the burners
- Please wear practical clothing and shoes
- Flights will be cancelled by the operator if the weather is not suitable or if the minimum weight (passenger numbers) is not met to operate the aircraft within regulations
- 48 hours notice must be given by passengers to change their date
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability is accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School holiday camps: 8-9 Jan; 9 Jan; 10-11 Jan; 19 Jan 2024
Take your family on a stunning adventure to Erskine Falls on the Great Ocean Road. Enjoy the views, outdoor activities, and a fun hike with the kids.
School Holiday Camps: 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan; 22-25 Jan 2024
A great way to see the constantly changing and beautiful shoreline around the Peninsula which is best viewed from the air.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!