Lock Stock and Two Smoking Paddles
The most environmentally friendly guided day tour in Abel Tasman
Kayaking from Marahau gliding through the tranquil waters of the beautiful Astrolabe Roadstead
Cafe styled drinks included
Explore a dozen beautiful golden beaches while watching for playful New Zealand fur seals
Plenty of nooks and crannies to explore along this stunning coastal paradise
Opportunity of sailing back to Marahau if the weather permits
Grab your paddle and kayak and join this full-day sea kayaking tour in the tranquil waters of Abel Tasman National Park. The famous Abel Tasman National Park is full of inviting secluded beaches, quiet bays and secret caves and reefs so it’s no surprise that a playful group of New Zealand seals and birds can be found during your kayaking tour.
The sheltered waters are a great way to experience all that Abel Tasman National Park has to offer on a full day sea kayaking tour and the gentle paddling experience means that it is suitable for all ages and fitness abilities. The action-packed itinerary will take you from Marahau to Astrolabe Roadstead with a short island walk and lunch stop on the golden sands of a secret beach. If you love nature, wildlife and the great outdoors then a kayaking tour should be one of your top things to do in the Abel Tasman National Park.
This Abel Tasman kayaking tour is suitable for anyone 8 years and above and we recommend that you bring along your swimwear, water bottle and camera.
- Full day kayak experience in the Abel Tasman National Park
- Cafe styled drinks included
- Lunch excluded
- Tours depart from 8.30am
- Kahu Kayaks Base, Sandy Bay Marahau Road, Abel Tasman National Park, New Zealand
What To Bring
- Warm top
- Water bottle and snacks
- Any personal medication
- Food for trip duration
- Minimum age is 8 years and above
- If a client cancels within 48 hours of day of departure then no refund will be made
- All other cancellations prior to 48 hours may incur a 10% administration/cancellation fee
- Operator reserves the right to cancel tours at any time if they feel the weather might present a danger to customers, and full refund will be made for all customers
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Grab a ticket to the best wildlife park in New Zealand's West Coast region - the West Coast Wildlife Centre - and see NZ's iconic bird, the Kiwi, up close! Free for kids under 5 years of age.
Swim with Dolphins with Black Cat Cruises in Akaroa near Christchurch. An unforgettable natural encounter with the world's friendliest Hector's Dolphins.
If the Abel Tasman National Park is in your must-see list then a scenic cruise through the region is your ideal trip.
Take a ride on this adventure park chairlift to see beautiful native flora and fauna and panoramic views of Christchurch city, Pacific Ocean and the Alps. Suitable for 4+ years old.
Take a nature cruise around the pristine waters of Akaroa, see the rare, New Zealand Hector’s Dolphin, the world’s smallest dolphin, fur seals and penguins! Free for children under the age of 5 years.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!