Uluru Sunrise and Segway Guided Tour
Magical Sunrise at Uluru
Small groups with a maximum of 12 people
Unique and fun way to get around the base
Ancient Aboriginal Rock Art
Easy to ride
One of Australia's most incredible landscapes
- Light breakfast, tea and coffee
- Hotel Pick Up from Ayers Rock Resort
- Knowledgable Tour Guide
- 5 Hour Tour (2 Hours on a segway)
- National Park fees ($25 per adult and $12.50 per child) are payable on the day (This is not required if you have already paid for the park pass which is valid for 3 days)
- Drinking water during the Tour
- Magical Sunrise at Uluru
- 10km Segway Tour
- Mutitjulu Waterhole
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Pick up approximately 60 minutes before sunrise, due to seasonality this time vary throughout the year.
- Due to seasonality you will need to contact the local tour operator prior to travel to confirm tour time (tour operator details will appear on your tour voucher)
- Approximatley 5 hours
- Uluru Segway Tours operate in the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory. Our site is located in the Kuniya car park at the base of the iconic Uluru/Ayers Rock
What To Bring
- Closed in shoes (no flip flops, sandals, thongs etc.)
- T-Shirt and hat or cap
- 1 litre of drinking water and sunscreen
- Minimum 2 participants per tour
- If booking is placed for 1 person, it will remain pending until supplier can confirm a second participant to meet the minimum requirements
- Our Segway’s operate as part of a guided tour, they are not available to be rented without a guide
- We strongly recommend that anyone who is pregnant does not participate in the tour for the safety of themselves and their child
- Although Uluru Segway Tours will equip tour participants with all of the necessary skills to operate a Segway safely, it is still possible to fall while riding a Segway. Segway’s are designed to balance for you but it is the rider who will be in control of the Segway’s direction and speed, therefore, it is important to ride a Segway with care, to observe any potential hazards and obstacles and to be aware of your surroundings
- The minimum age requirement to ride on our Segway’s is 12 years. For Segway riders between the ages of 12-18 years, we do require a parent or guardian to accompany them on tour
- The weight recommendation for our Segway’s is 45kg – 117kg (100lb – 258lb). Unfortunately, people outside of these weights are unable to participate in our tours
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Grab your Alice Springs Desert Park tickets online today and get truly exposed to the "heart" of Australia featuring animals, shows, culture and much more.
Hire a 1 day Uluru audio guide and tour the famous Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park at your own pace with a pocket audio guide by your side.
Get a double dose of unforgettable landmarks on this outback scenic helicopter flight that includes views of both Uluru / Ayers Rock and Kata Tjuta!
Witness spectacular Uluru / Ayers Rock from the air with this 15 minute helicopter flight itinerary aiming to showcase its spectacular colour and size!
Jump on a segway for an unforgettable afternoon on two wheels exploring the best of Uluru including the Mutitjulu Waterhole and Kantju Gorge!
A comprehensive sightseeing tour of Alice Springs township and visit attractions such as the Royal Flying Doctor Service and Alice Springs Reptile Park.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!