15 Minute Uluru Helicopter Flights
15 minute Uluru scenic flight
Bubble-style windows; great views
Great balance of views vs price
True Australian bucket-list item
Hotel Transfers available
Book a morning or afternoon flight
Please confirm of the following before booking:
- I confirm that I am/we are fit, able and have a moderate to high level of mobility to safely load and unload the helicopter without assistance
- I confirm that I am/we are required to utilise steps and platforms to enter and exit the helicopter
- I confirm that I am/we are recommended to wear enclosed toe, non-slip footwear
- 15 minute helicopter flight
- Take photos through our unique bubble windows that you will treasure forever
- Enjoy the awesome spectacle of this monolith, an experience you won't get when walking
- Transfers from the Ayers Rock Resort
- Departures from 8am through to 4pm
- Upon completion of your booking, the tour operators phone number will be available for you to confirm the exact flight time closer to your departure date
- The tour duration is 30 minutes with a 15 minute flight time
- Town Square Helipad, Tourist Information Centre, Yulara Northern Territory
- As flights are subject to availability, please note that your booking is on a request basis only. Once you complete the booking, a phone number will be displayed on your tour voucher so you can contact the operator to confirm the date and flight time
- Should the date you requested not be available, date changes are allowed. If you are not able to move the date, a full refund will be issued
- A minimum of two passengers is required for this booking to be confirmed
- All flights are subject to weather conditions
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of flight
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Grab your Alice Springs Desert Park tickets online today and get truly exposed to the "heart" of Australia featuring animals, shows, culture and much more.
Hire a 1 day Uluru audio guide and tour the famous Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park at your own pace with a pocket audio guide by your side.
Get a double dose of unforgettable landmarks on this outback scenic helicopter flight that includes views of both Uluru / Ayers Rock and Kata Tjuta!
Jump on a segway for an unforgettable afternoon on two wheels exploring the best of Uluru including the Mutitjulu Waterhole and Kantju Gorge!
A comprehensive sightseeing tour of Alice Springs township and visit attractions such as the Royal Flying Doctor Service and Alice Springs Reptile Park.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!