Alice Springs Noon Camel Ride
Amazing rugged outback scenery
1 hour noon camel ride
Calm & sociable camels
Opportunity to see kangaroos & native wildlife
Experience the true beauty of the red centre
12pm ride available
- 1 hour camel tour
- Free transfers from Alice Springs accommodation
- The tracks follows an avenue of Iron Bark and Mulga trees, across a clay pan flat, and climbs a slight incline to get sweeping views across the MacDonnell Ranges through Temple Bar Gap
- Almost every day you can see kangaroos and wallabies, many birds including budgies and birds of prey, and often lizards
- Tours depart daily at 12pm (subject to availability)
- Between August and October, noon tours are NOT available on Thursdays
- Please allow approximately 2.5 hours for the whole experience including transfers
- Pyndan Camel Tracks is located on 21259 Jane Rd, about 17 kilometres south west of Alice Springs
What To Bring
- Please wear comfortable clothing that protects you from sunburn, sunscreen, a hat and a water bottle
- Filtered water available in the Camel Lounge
- It is safe for children and their responsible adult will sit in the saddle seat behind a child. Children under 3 years old must sit on a parent's lap
- The 1 hour tour can take 1 to 12 riders
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Grab your Alice Springs Desert Park tickets online today and get truly exposed to the "heart" of Australia featuring animals, shows, culture and much more.
Hire a 1 day Uluru audio guide and tour the famous Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park at your own pace with a pocket audio guide by your side.
Witness spectacular Uluru / Ayers Rock from the air with this 15 minute helicopter flight itinerary aiming to showcase its spectacular colour and size!
Get a double dose of unforgettable landmarks on this outback scenic helicopter flight that includes views of both Uluru / Ayers Rock and Kata Tjuta!
Jump on a segway for an unforgettable afternoon on two wheels exploring the best of Uluru including the Mutitjulu Waterhole and Kantju Gorge!
A comprehensive sightseeing tour of Alice Springs township and visit attractions such as the Royal Flying Doctor Service and Alice Springs Reptile Park.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!