Dot Painting Workshop - 1.5 Hours
Fun and organic Anangu dot painting workshop
Guided by a local Anangu artist and interpreter
Learn about ancient symbols used in Anangu art
1.5 hour introduction to the unique desert art form
Create an artwork that illustrates your unique life story
Discover traditional stories and storytelling through art
- 1.5 hour dot painting workshop
- Guided by a local Anangu artist and interpreter
- All equipment
- This experience is 1.5 hours in duration
- Available twice daily at 11.30am and 2pm
What To Bring
- Dress code: Please wear comfortable clothing you don't mind getting dirty. Acrylic paints are used which can be hard to come out if accidents occur.
- The provider reserves the right to change the venue due to weather.
- Accessible for all.
Terms And Conditions
- Please be aware that Maruku Anangu employees are traditional Aboriginal people with strong cultural obligations. In the event of ceremonial duties or unforeseen circumstances Maruku may not be able to provide the specified product as advertised. Maruku reserves the right to alter its product due to weather, unforeseen circumstances and/or cultural obligations. Product durations may vary from advertised times.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Grab your Alice Springs Desert Park tickets online today and get truly exposed to the "heart" of Australia featuring animals, shows, culture and much more.
Hire a 1 day Uluru audio guide and tour the famous Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park at your own pace with a pocket audio guide by your side.
Get a double dose of unforgettable landmarks on this outback scenic helicopter flight that includes views of both Uluru / Ayers Rock and Kata Tjuta!
Witness spectacular Uluru / Ayers Rock from the air with this 15 minute helicopter flight itinerary aiming to showcase its spectacular colour and size!
A comprehensive sightseeing tour of Alice Springs township and visit attractions such as the Royal Flying Doctor Service and Alice Springs Reptile Park.
Jump on a segway for an unforgettable afternoon on two wheels exploring the best of Uluru including the Mutitjulu Waterhole and Kantju Gorge!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!