Full Day Low Isles Tour
Spectacular Low Isles - a protected Coral Cay
White sandy beaches & coconut palms
4.5hrs at Low Isles
Guided snorkelling tour
Gourmet buffet lunch with prawns
Transfers from Port Douglas hotels included
- Low Isles full day tour
- Courtesy transfers from Port Douglas accommodation
- Tea & coffee
- Gourmet buffet lunch with prawns
- Glass bottom boat coral viewing
- All snorkelling equipment
- Guided snorkelling tour
- Lycra suits
- Please note that an Environment Management Charge of $7.00 per person is payable directly to the supplier
- Wetsuit hire
- Transfers from Cairns and Nth Beaches Hotels
- Luxury catamaran
- Small number of guests
- Personal attention
- Encounters with turtles over coral gardens
- Incredible variety of fish and coral
- Island exploration
- Delicious tropical buffet lunch
- Glass bottom boat tour
- Cruises depart from the Port Douglas Reef Marina at 8.30am and returns at 4pm. Check in commences from 8am
What To Bring
- Money for any extras on the boat
- All passengers are required to complete a Medical Declaration for Snorkellers form
- Please note if a passenger is identified as a High RISK snorkeller they will not be permitted to snorkel. The supplier has alternative activities to offer such as the Glass Bottom Boat tours, island heritage walk / visiting the cay, delicious food and sailing on our beautiful yachts, offering a wonderful day out on the Great Barrier Reef
- The supplier and assisting crew reserves the right to decline any passenger from participating in snorkelling if we are concerned about the health condition and/or swimming ability of a passenger for the safety and well-being of all guests onboard
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Travel deep into the Daintree rainforest on this 60-minute wildlife nature cruise to spot crocodiles and uncover the secrets of this unique ecosystem.
Take a guided dreamtime walk by indigenous elders when you visit the Mossman Gorge. Discover the stories, legends and exclusive access to Kuku Yala land.
Explore the charming rainforest village of Kuranda on this day tour from Port Douglas and Cairns Northern Beaches. Full day and half day options available.
Join us on a 60 minute Daintree River cruise to explore the ancient waterways of the world heritage listed landmark and meet some of the famous crocodiles.
Book here to enjoy a delicious breakfast with the tropical birds at Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas. Entry tickets to the park are included.
Enjoy a half day of fun on the Barron River with this exhilarating whitewater rafting adventure! Transfers from Port Douglas hotels are included.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids