Port Douglas Sunset Sailing Cruise - 2 Hours
2 hour sunset sailing cruise in Port Douglas
Enjoy a drink as the sun set behind the Mossman Gorge
Complimentary cheese and nibbles
Exclusively limited to a maximum of 12 passengers
Luxury sailing catamaran
Brilliant way to end your day on a high in Port Douglas
- 2 hour sunset cruise
- Cheese and nibbles on the foredeck
- Luxury sailing vessel
- Hotel transfers
- Alcoholic beverages (BYO welcome)
- Spectacular two hour sunset cruise
- A maximum of 12 passengers to ensure a personalised and intimate experience
- See the sun set behind the mountains of the Mossman Gorge
- Complimentary finger food provided
- BYO drinks - fridges provided
- Cruises depart the Reef Marina Port Douglas at 4pm
What To Bring
- Bring your own beverages
- Alcohol is welcomed
- A light jacket to break the sea breeze
- Sun protection including hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Please detail any dietary requirements upon booking
- No spray-on sunscreen on the boat please
- No need to bring an esky as we have two fridges on board
- Minimum age 10 years
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- If the operator is required to cancel for whatever reason we offer a full refund or a reschedule to a date that suits
- If you are required to cancel within seven days from sailing there is no refund, outside seven days we will refund the balance
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Travel deep into the Daintree rainforest on this 60-minute wildlife nature cruise to spot crocodiles and uncover the secrets of this unique ecosystem.
Take a guided dreamtime walk by indigenous elders when you visit the Mossman Gorge. Discover the stories, legends and exclusive access to Kuku Yala land.
Explore the charming rainforest village of Kuranda on this day tour from Port Douglas and Cairns Northern Beaches. Full day and half day options available.
Book here to enjoy a delicious breakfast with the tropical birds at Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas. Entry tickets to the park are included.
Join us on a 60 minute Daintree River cruise to explore the ancient waterways of the world heritage listed landmark and meet some of the famous crocodiles.
Enjoy a half day of fun on the Barron River with this exhilarating whitewater rafting adventure! Transfers from Port Douglas hotels are included.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!