Low Isles Morning Cruise
Morning cruise to Low Isles
2.5hrs to explore Low Isles
Snorkel in the calm lagoon
Glass bottom boat tour
All snorkelling equipment supplied
Muffins, fruit, tea & coffee included
Looking to visit the Low Isles on the Great Barrier Reef? This half day cruise departing from Port Douglas is a great way for those short on time to visit the Great Barrier Reef. After a picturesque 30 minute cruise, be transported to the crystal clear waters of the Low Isles for a guided snorkel tour and free time to explore the unique island. You will have two and a half hours to snorkel this calm water reef lagoon and view over 150 varieties of coral and tropical fish that can be found here. This tour is also perfect for non-swimmers who can take in views of the coral reef from a glass bottom boat or dry land. You may also wish to wander the grounds of the island to view the historic lighthouse, weather station and a variety of bird life.
All equipment is supplied for you including Lycra suits, snorkel gear, floatation devices and prescription masks. Simply bring your sense of adventure on the half day cruise to the Low Isles. A complimentary fruit platter, tea and coffee is served as you cruise around this tropical paradise. The morning cruise lasts approximately four hours - departing Port Douglas at 7.30am and returning at 11.30am. If you are looking for the perfect half day cruise to the Great Barrier Reef, then this is a great option!
Please note seasonal rates apply
- Off Peak dates: 24th April - 24th June; 1st November - 20th December; 16th January 2024 - 28th March 2024
- Peak dates: 1st April - 23rd April; 25th June - 31st October; 21st December - 15th January 2024; 29th March - 31st March 2024
- Half day cruise to Low Isles
- Guided snorkel tour
- All snorkelling equipment
- Fruit, tea and coffee
- Lycra suits, flotation devices and prescription masks
- Environmental Management Charge
- Hotel transfers
- Explore the reef and its inhabitants without the crowds
- Comfortable spacious vessel
- Only a maximum of 23 guests per tour
- Guided snorkel tour
- Fruit, tea and coffee provided
- Morning tours depart the Reef Marina, Port Douglas at 7.30am and return at 11.30am. Boarding commences at 7.15am
What To Bring
- Cash or credit card for extra purchases
- Not suited for children under 4
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Travel deep into the Daintree rainforest on this 60-minute wildlife nature cruise to spot crocodiles and uncover the secrets of this unique ecosystem.
Take a guided dreamtime walk by indigenous elders when you visit the Mossman Gorge. Discover the stories, legends and exclusive access to Kuku Yala land.
Explore the charming rainforest village of Kuranda on this day tour from Port Douglas and Cairns Northern Beaches. Full day and half day options available.
Join us on a 60 minute Daintree River cruise to explore the ancient waterways of the world heritage listed landmark and meet some of the famous crocodiles.
Book here to enjoy a delicious breakfast with the tropical birds at Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas. Entry tickets to the park are included.
Enjoy a half day of fun on the Barron River with this exhilarating whitewater rafting adventure! Transfers from Port Douglas hotels are included.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!