Low Isles Afternoon Cruise
Afternoon cruise to Low Isles
2.5hrs spent on Low Isles
Snorkel in the calm lagoon
Glass bottom boat tour
All snorkelling equipment supplied
Muffins, fruit, tea & coffee included
Please note seasonal rates apply
- Off Peak dates: 24th April - 24th June; 1st November - 20th December; 16th January 2024 - 28th March 2024
- Peak dates: 1st April - 23rd April; 25th June - 31st October; 21st December - 15th January 2024; 29th March - 31st March 2024
- Half day cruise to Low Isles
- Guided snorkel tour
- All snorkelling equipment
- Fruit, tea and coffee
- Lycra suits, flotation devices and prescription masks
- Environmental Management Charge
- Hotel transfers
- Explore the reef and its inhabitants without the crowds
- Comfortable spacious vessel
- Only a maximum of 23 guests per tour
- Guided snorkel tour
- Fruit, tea and coffee provided
- Afternoon tours depart the Reef Marina, Port Douglas at 1.15pm and return at 5.15pm. Boarding commences at 1pm
What To Bring
- Cash or credit card for extra purchases
- Not suited for children under 4
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Travel deep into the Daintree rainforest on this 60-minute wildlife nature cruise to spot crocodiles and uncover the secrets of this unique ecosystem.
Take a guided dreamtime walk by indigenous elders when you visit the Mossman Gorge. Discover the stories, legends and exclusive access to Kuku Yala land.
Explore the charming rainforest village of Kuranda on this day tour from Port Douglas and Cairns Northern Beaches. Full day and half day options available.
Join us on a 60 minute Daintree River cruise to explore the ancient waterways of the world heritage listed landmark and meet some of the famous crocodiles.
Book here to enjoy a delicious breakfast with the tropical birds at Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas. Entry tickets to the park are included.
Enjoy a half day of fun on the Barron River with this exhilarating whitewater rafting adventure! Transfers from Port Douglas hotels are included.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!