Great Barrier Reef Snorkel and Dive Cruise
Full day Great Barrier Reef experience
Visit 3 spectacular sites at Agincourt Reef
Interpretive reef talk
Guided snorkelling tour
Morning & afternoon tea
Delicious tropical buffet lunch
Please note seasonal rates apply
- Off Peak dates: 24th April - 24th June; 1st November - 20th December; 16th January 2024 - 28th March 2024
- Peak dates: 1st April - 23rd April; 25th June - 31st October; 21st December - 15th January 2024; 29th March - 31st March 2024
- Full day experience to 3 breathtaking Great Barrier Reef sites
- All snorkelling equipment
- Guided snorkelling tours
- Interpretive reef talk
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious tropical lunch
- Tea and coffee available throughout the day
- Wetsuits, lycra suits and prescription masks
- Scuba Diving available for purchase on the day of the cruise
- Hotel transfers
- Custom designed vessel
- Visit 3 spectacular Great Barrier Reef sites
- Submerged platform for easy access
- Interpretive reef talk
- Sumptuous buffet lunch
- Comfortable indoor/outdoor seating
- Sun decks with day-bed style seating
- Air-conditioned saloon
- Toilets with showers
- Tours depart from the Reef Marina, Port Douglas at 8.45am and return at 4.30pm. Boarding commences at 8.20am
What To Bring
- Swimwear and Towel
- Sunscreen and Hat
- Credit Card or Cash (Bankcard, MasterCard, Visa and EFTPOS accepted)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Travel deep into the Daintree rainforest on this 60-minute wildlife nature cruise to spot crocodiles and uncover the secrets of this unique ecosystem.
Take a guided dreamtime walk by indigenous elders when you visit the Mossman Gorge. Discover the stories, legends and exclusive access to Kuku Yala land.
Explore the charming rainforest village of Kuranda on this day tour from Port Douglas and Cairns Northern Beaches. Full day and half day options available.
Book here to enjoy a delicious breakfast with the tropical birds at Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas. Entry tickets to the park are included.
Join us on a 60 minute Daintree River cruise to explore the ancient waterways of the world heritage listed landmark and meet some of the famous crocodiles.
Enjoy a half day of fun on the Barron River with this exhilarating whitewater rafting adventure! Transfers from Port Douglas hotels are included.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!