Forster Boat Hire - 4 Hours
Captain your own boat with in Forster
No license required for boat hire
Pets are welcome to cruise with you
Discover the beauty of Wallis Lake
Full safety briefing, map and fuel included
Throw out a line at your favourite fishing spot
- 4 Hour boat hire for up to 6 passengers
- Fuel included
- Seat mats, safety standard lifejackets, oars, rowlocks, anchor and landing net
- Briefing before departure
- Map of the area
- Self-drive boat hire perfect for special occasions or simply for a day out on the water with family and friends
- No boat or fishing license required
- A wealth of local knowledge to share about where to land a good catch
- Pet friendly pontoon
- This experience is available from 9am to 7pm (Summer School Holidays times)
- The duration of this experience is four hours.
- This experience takes place in Forster, NSW.
- This experience departs from 95 Little Street, Forster, NSW, 2428.
- BYO food and drinks permitted
- The following fees may be charged on return of equipment: Cleaning Fee, Repair or Replacement Fee to cover damage/loss of equipment, Late Fee
- Cold drinks, ice creams, tackle, fishing gear hire, live and frozen bait available for purchase at the boatshed
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
Adventure Playground is a must-visit attraction for families that offers plenty of activities to keep kids of all ages entertained for hours.
Join this self drive boat hire experience at Wallis Lake in Forster. Anchor at a secluded beach to enjoy a BBQ on the water over 4 relaxing hours.
On this 15-minute scenic helicopter flight, fly over the tranquil Lake Jindabyne lake and catch glimpses of Australia's highest peak, Mt Kosciuszko.
Come and enjoy the spectacular views that the Southern Highlands of NSW has to offer on a 90 minute scenic flight from Camden.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!