Coding Introduction Workshops
For Kids of Prep to Grade 6
Welcome to the STEM Birds! At STEM Birds, during introduction workshops children will be introduced to coding languages like Scratch and KODU. Coding allows kids to be creative. They can create small projects during workshop. It is incredibly empowering for children to be able to create projects and show them off to family and friends. Coding is best learned early.
Students will be able to:
- Learn Computer Basics
- Coding Script , sequence, analytical thinking.
- Basic concepts of robotics
- Learn to develop their imagination
- Animate favourite character and stories related to them.
- Basics computer programming patterns
- Creativity through imagination
- Adapting to new challenges
- Information and Communication Skills
Robotics Introduction Workshops
For kids of Prep to Grade 6
Welcome to the STEM Birds! Robotics allows kids to be more creative. At STEM Birds, during robotic introduction workshops children will be introduced to different robots like Ozobots and mBots. Come and meet ozobot and mBot, friendly entry-level robots for every child!
Students will be able to
- Learn robotics Basics
- Learn how to interact with robots
- Learn how to code robot.
- Block programming for robots
- Fun activities with robots
- Evolve, create and play with endless possibilities.
- Discover DIY crafts and STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) skill exercises with Ozobot Bit smart robots.
- Enjoy the hands on experience of programming, electronics and robotics.
- Make mBot come alive with simple drag and drop programming blocks.
- NameShalaka Ekbote
- Business ABN / ACN90 149 711 854