Jolong Park Summer 2020 Schoolholiday Program-The 2-Day-One-Night Equestrian Camp
2 DAYS OVERNIGHT CAMP
The 2-Day-one-Night Equestrian Camp is an in-depth experience with self-improving equestrian course tailored for intermediate riders with a horseback riding foundation.
Course includes identify horse breeds, colours and riding equipment; understanding basic anatomy and nutrition; and learning equestrian theory and riding lessons. Complete personal logbook, dressage test and show-jumping course.
A group of up to 12 participants. The aim of the program is to improve riding skills; Enrich horse related knowledge; exercise team spirit and enhance independent social skills.
The entire journey is carried out by an equestrian instructor, including camping overnight, to ensure the organization and safety of the course.
- The horseman ship skills are in line with Pony Club Australia Certificate Program.
- The camp is also opened to riders who have their own horse.
FULL DAY PROGRAM FOR 2 DAYS
- Horse and riding gear
- 2 day 9am-5pm program and logbook
- Shared tent - Meals and afternoon tea
- 24 hours experienced coach full care
What to bring:
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping wear
- Horse riding clothes
- Business ABN / ACN64 607 692 919
Jolong Park Summer 2020 Schoolholiday Program-The 2-Day-One-Night Equestrian CampJOLONG PARK PTY LTD - 128 Riverend Rd,Bangholme VIC 3175, Mornington Peninsula Victoria 3175