Back to activities
Want to go
For The Love of Dance offers fun, inclusive active school holiday activities and kids dance classes for ages 5 to 13.
School holiday programs
There are 2 themed holiday dance classes for kids aged 5 to 13 years.
Dance party (for ages 5 to 13)
- Learn some fun dance moves!
- 1-hour session per week
- Warm-up + street dance and hip hop routines
Themed dance club (for ages 5 to 10)
- 30 minutes of fun dance activities
- Burn off energy and have a blast!
- Themes include Bluey, Paw Patrol, Disney, ice princesses, safari animals, circus and superheroes.
Dance classes for kids
Get active, learn some funky moves and make new friends!
- Dance sessions for parents and little ones up to 3 years old
- 30 minutes themed dance lessons
- Themes include: by the seaside, pirates, party, teddy bears and more.
- Cost: $12 per session or $100 for a 10-week term.
For preschool kids
- For children aged 2 to 5 years
- Ballet, acrobatics, hip hop, jazz and Dance Magic classes
- Build confidence, coordination and self-esteem
- Learn fundamental skills including listening, motor and expressive skills
For primary school kids
- For kids aged 5 to 13 years
- Dance Club with a different dance style each week
- Acrobatics, ballet, jazz, hip hop, tap, Latin dancing
- Ninja and Superhero Training lessons