Breakfast with Koalas at WILD LIFE Hamilton Island
What you need to know
Get an extra dose of animal fun and enjoy a tasty buffet meal with the Breakfast with the Koalas option at this Hamilton Island wildlife park! Come face to face with Australia's most cuddly animal icon, the koala, while enjoying a tasty breakfast of pancakes, bacon, sausages, eggs, cereal and more as the koalas laze around right next to your table.
Combine food with wildlife into a unique package on one of Australia's most popular icons - book yourself a Breakfast with the Koalas at WILD LIFE Hamilton Island online today - kids and families will love it!
- WILD LIFE Hamilton Island Admission
- Buffet Breakfast
- Koala cuddle photo - please select this option at the time of booking. You must be over 12 years old to hold a koala
- The cafe dining area is transformed into a Koala Exhibit for breakfast, with koalas lazing about in the trees right next to your table
- Breakfast with the Koalas takes place every day between 7.30am and 10am and no booking is required. WILD LIFE Hamilton Island then is open from 8.30am to 5pm
- Breakfast with the Koalas is a buffet style breakfast including Juices, Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Cereals and Muesli, Yoghurt, Fruits, Pastries, Toast, Chipolatas, Bacon, Eggs cooked fresh to order and Pancakes
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Breakfast with Koalas at WILD LIFE Hamilton Island1 Resort Drive, Hamilton Island, QLD 4803