Whitsundays Fly & Cruise - Seaplane Package
Return transfers to Whitehaven Beach
Seaplane flight to the Great Barrier Reef, Whitsunday Island and Hill Inlet
Suitable for all ages
Paddle Board and Beach Activities
Escape to Whitehaven Beach to enjoy an unforgettable day in a tropical paradise. Australia’s favourite beach is calling your name with return transfers from Airlie Beach plus a guided snorkelling tour, buffet lunch and spectacular 40-minute seaplane flight over the Hill Inlet and Heart Reef all in one day.
This Whitehaven Beach tour is the ideal choice for travellers who enjoy having a little bit of freedom with guests welcome to access all beach equipment and facilities such as sun umbrellas, sports equipment and stand up paddleboards or stretch the legs with a self-guided walk on the island. Guests will also enjoy a guided snorkel over the fringing coral reefs before joining Air Whitsundays for a spectacular flight over the islands and the Great Barrier Reef.
Combining a great value Whitsundays day tour and a scenic flight, enjoy two must-do experiences in one day when you book online here!
All passengers MUST provide the below information at the time of booking
- ALL passenger first and last names
- ALL passenger weights (in kg)
- Full day cruise to Whitehaven
- Seaplane Scenic flight to the Great Barrier Reef
- Buffet lunch on the beach
- Snorkelling tour
- Bus transfers
- Paddle Board and Beach Activities
- Port of Airlie, Airlie Beach
What To Bring
- Cash for onboard purchases
- Weight restrictions apply on all flight products, and there is a seat limitation of 125kg per person.
- 100% cancellation fee applies for cancellations, no shows, or booking changes within 24 hours of departure
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Go beyond the sand of the Whitsundays and head deep into its majestic greenery with this guided rainforest Segway tour into the Conway National Park.
If you are short on time then this afternoon tour is perfect to give you a taste of the Whitsundays and the famous Whitehaven Beach!
Sit back, relax and enjoy a leisurely and scenic cruise through spectacular Whitsunday Islands, passing by Daydream Island and Hamilton Island Marina.
This cruise tour package in the Whitsundays provides two unforgettable days on the Great Barrier Reef with snorkelling, diving & sleeping under the stars!
Certified scuba divers are in for a treat on this double dive adventure in the Whitsundays. Discover a diverse range of coral and marine life in the sea!
Witness the breathtaking beauty of the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef from the air on a 60 minute flight then ocean raft and snorkel secluded reefs.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!