Whitsundays Fly & Cruise - Heli Package
Helicopter Flight over Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
Guaranteed window seat
Spectacular aerial views of Hill Inlet
Fast catamaran transfers
Paddle Board and Beach Activities
Buffet Lunch on the beach
All passengers MUST provide the below information at the time of booking
- ALL passenger first and last names
- ALL passenger weights (in kg)
- Full day cruise to Whitehaven
- Helicopter Flight over Whitehaven & Hill Inlet
- Buffet Lunch
- Bus Transfers
- Use of Beach club facilities
- Snorkelling: $29pp
- 8 Hours
- Port of Airlie, Airlie Beach
What To Bring
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Cash for onboard purchases
- Weight restrictions apply on all flight products, and there is a seat limitation of 125kg per person
- 100% cancellation fee applies for cancellations, no shows, or booking changes within 24 hours of departure
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Go beyond the sand of the Whitsundays and head deep into its majestic greenery with this guided rainforest Segway tour into the Conway National Park.
If you are short on time then this afternoon tour is perfect to give you a taste of the Whitsundays and the famous Whitehaven Beach!
Enjoy an action packed day with our Whitsundays Scenic Flights and Northern Exposure Package tour. Discover the panoramic views and reef adventures.
Certified scuba divers are in for a treat on this double dive adventure in the Whitsundays. Discover a diverse range of coral and marine life in the sea!
Witness the breathtaking beauty of the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef from the air on a 60 minute flight then ocean raft and snorkel secluded reefs.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!