Queenstown to Fox Glacier Tour
What you need to know
This sightseeing tour from Queenstown to Fox Glacier provides the perfect escape to one of the more isolated and rugged regions of New Zealand, the formidable peaks of the Southern Alps along with the moody blue rivers and powerful surf which crashes against the rocky coastline combine for a great tour that will let you get away to a destination where you can reflect on your travels - with the main aim being to witness the sheer scale of the famous Fox Glacier. Step aboard your tour coach and begin a journey of breathtaking scenery of high mountain peaks and stunning blue lakes as we then continue on to Haast Pass - the southernmost pass between the East and West coasts of the South Island.
We then arrive on the West Coast and enter an awe-inspiring landscape of vast rainforests, crystal clear waterfalls and amazingly rugged mountaintops. We wind our way through the amazingly rugged West Coast and conclude this trip with a visit to the small village of Fox Glacier set amongst the lush green rainforest where you can arrange guided tours of the glacier itself.
- One Way tour from Queenstown to Fox Glacier.
- Take in the amazing scenery including high mountains and piercing blue lakes at Wakatipu, Dunstan, Wanaka and Hawea.
- Visit the small village of Fox Glacier.
- Haast Pass - the southernmost pass between the East and West Coast sof the South Island.
- Rainforest's, crystal clear waterfalls and rugged mountains.
- Departs DAILY from Queenstown at 8:10am from Athol Street, in the middle of the car park.
- Returns at 3:24pm, NTH: Fox Glacier Guilding Main Road.
- This is one-way tour and does not include return to Queenstown. The return is for people staying north of Fox Glacier.
Hotel Pick Up
- A complimentary hotel-pick up is included in this day tour. At the time of booking, please select your designated accommodation property to book this in and obtain your pick-up time. Please ensure you are waiting 10 minutes prior at your designated pick-up location
If you have booked a hotel
- Select your hotel name and pick up time from the location drop down list provided. If your hotel is not listed, select an alternative hotel in close proximity and make your way to that hotel on the day of the tour. Alternatively, choose Athol Street in the middle of the car park from the location drop down list and make your way to that location on the day of the tour, as this is the main departure point
If you have not yet booked a hotel
- Select Athol Street in the middle of the car park from the location drop down list provided as this is the main departure point for the tour. Once your hotel arrangements have been finalised, you can contact the local tour operator to change your pick up details. Local tour operator's contact details will appear on your tour voucher
If your hotel is not listed or you do not require a hotel pick up
- Select Athol Street in the middle of the car park from the location drop down list provided as this is the main departure point for the tour. Make your way to this location at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time
Terms and Conditions
- The Tour Operator reserves the right to alter prices and timetables and to arrange alternative transport, routes or sightseeing services without notice.
- Products are sold subject to the conditions of the Carriage of Goods Act 1979, the terms and conditions published by the carrier and conditions printed on the ticket.
- The Tour Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the purchase or use of its products or services or the purchase or use of any third party’s products or services.
- No refund will be made against customer failure to report prior to departure. Claims for refunds due to circumstances beyond the control of tour operators, service supplier or customer should be submitted in writing, but no later than 30 days after the date of tour departure. Refunds must be claimed within 30 days of cancellation. It is recommended that customers adequately insure themselves against cancellation charges and the possible loss of money or personal belongings.
- Children's fares: 3 - 12 years inclusive. Infants under 3 years old no charge when not occupying a seat, however please advise sales staff when an infant is travelling in the additional comments section. This applies to all tours except for GS9NW, GS9RNW, GS9ENW, GS9DN, CRW, KBA & KBP where child fares are 5 - 14 years inclusive and infants under 5 years on GSOB1 child fares are 2-14 years inclusive.
- Fuel: due to the uncertainty of fuel prices, the Tour Operator reserves the rights to add a fuel surcharge to any of their tours.
- Tour codes are shown in brackets for booking purposes. The following tours are operated by third parties - GS57, GS55, GS99.
- While every effort is made to operate the Milford Sound tour in glass roof coaches, due to servicing requirements these vehicles may not always be available.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience.
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Queenstown to Fox Glacier TourAthol St, Auckland, NZ 1071