Wellington Hop On Hop Off Tours
What you need to know
See all the best of Wellington's highlights at your own pace with this great value hop on, hop off bus tour that includes a full day access to 10 top stops! One of New Zealand's most pleasant cities, Wellington has a cavalcade of attractions and landmarks that range from the historical and cultural, to the scenic, to those rich with wildlife and much more, and on this day tour you'll be able to form your own ideal itinerary and see only those that most appeal to you. Get up close with native NZ animals at the likes of Wellington Zoo and ZEALANDIA, take in panoramic views of the city and its surrounds from the Mount Victoria Lookout, learn about space and the stars at the Carter Observatory, or get a firsthand look at local culture at hotspots Te Papa, the Museum of Wellington City and much, much more.
The bus runs regularly from stop to stop throughout the day beginning at 9.30am and with the last ride at 2.30pm, making for one of the most pleasant and budget-friendly ways to take in all the local essentials and customise your visit to Wellington however you see fit. As an added bonus, you'll also receive discounted rates on selected attractions included on the itinerary. For the ultimate in sightseeing flexibility, book your hop on hop off Wellington tour online today!
- Hop - On Hop - Off all day ticket
- Full commentary
- Discounts on selected attractions
- In its travel guide, Best in Travel 2011,The Lonely Planet suggests Wellington could well be termed 'The coolest little capital in the world'. Of course, we Wellingtonians have been convinced it is 100% true for some time now!
- Today Wellington boasts as many cafes per head as New York... big city attractions with a small city feel... nature around every corner in the form of trees, parks, reserves, sanctuaries, wild life and zoos
- Tours depart daily from the Wellington i-SITE Visitor Centre, at 10am and 2pm.
- You can choose to stay on and enjoy the full two-hour loop or you can hop off at any of the 18 stops along the way, explore the attraction, and hop on again an hour later
- i-SITE Visitor Centre
- Courtenay Place/Embassy Theatre
- Mount Victoria Lookout
- Wellington Zoo
- Weta Cave
- Sheepskin Warehouse
- Oriental Bay
- Cuba Precinct
- Colonial Cottage
- Cable Car
- Carter Observatory
- Botanic Garden
- Katherine Mansfield Birthplace
- Old Saint Paul's
- Museum of Wellington City and Sea
- Te Papa
- City Gallery
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Wellington Hop On Hop Off Tours101 Wakefield St, Wellington, NZ 6011