The National Anzac Centre Admission
An award-winning facility
Educational experience of the ANZACs
View historical artefacts of the ANZACs
Multimedia and interactive exhibits
View the departure port of the ANZACs
Entrance into heritage listed Princess Royal Fortress
- The National Anzac Centre is an award-winning attraction creating a strong personal connection to the Anzac’s, paying strong tribute to those who served
- The centre educates visitors on the history of the Anzac’s through multimedia and interactive exhibits and historical artefacts
- Breathtaking landscapes, peaceful blue waters and the Albany Port surround the area. A small piece of paradise in Western Australia where thousands of men and women as farewelled Australia and went on to form one of Australia's most significant colonial foundations, the story of the ANZACs
- The National Anzac Centre allows entrance into the near by grounds of the heritage listed, Princess Royal Fortress
- Open Tuesday-Sunday 9.00am-5.00pm (last entry 4.00pm – Closed Christmas Day)
- Explore the Museum at your leisure between operational as there is no limited time with in the museum during opening hours
- 67 Forts Road, Albany, Western Australia
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover a range of magnificent sea creatures that frequent Koombana Bay with a visit to the Dolphin Discovery Centre in Bunbury.
Fly high over Monkey Mia taking in beautiful coastal sights before landing at a white sandy beach for dolphin encounters and 2.5 hours beach time!
Head out in the afternoon on this 2 hour whale watching cruise from Dunsborough to see the Humpbacks, Southern Rights and more. Departs at 2pm
Forget the David Attenborough doco, jump on this two hour Augusta whale watching cruise for a real life encounter with Humpback and Southern Right Whales.
Take to the water on this 90 minute dolphin discovery cruise within Koombana Bay to watch dolphins play and socialise in their natural environment.
The Geraldton Foreshore is the best place to find your (aquatic) wings. Try flyboarding on this extraordinary 30 minute experience for an epic thrill.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!