Scenic Flight From Kalbarri To Abrolhos Island
A 5-hour scenic flight departing from Kalbarri
View the 400 million-year-old Coastal Cliffs
Land on and explore the East Wallabi Island
Enjoy a short walk to Turtle Bay
Snorkel on beautiful coral & turquoise bays
Fly over the historical Batavia shipwreck
- Enjoy a 5-hour scenic flight departing from Kalbarri to the Abrolhos Islands
- Enroute view the 400 million-year-old Coastal Cliffs, which were once a part of an ancient coral reef system of the Indian Ocean
- Continue on to the Abrolhos Islands which are located approximately 65 kilometers off the west coast of Australia
- Land on East Wallabi Island, known for its beautiful coral and turquoise bays filled with incredible marine life and spectacular coral gardens
- Enjoy a short walk to Turtle Bay where you will spend the morning swimming and snorkeling in the protected waters of the coral reef
- Indulge in a delicious morning tea with tea or coffee included
- Wonder the Island and discover the abundant birdlife, neighboring islands, and limestone cave formations on a nature walk
- Return to Kalbarri flying over the breathtaking Abrolhos Islands coral atolls and the site of the historical Batavia shipwreck
- Hotel transfers
- Departing daily at 8am
- Aproximately 5 hours
- Fawcett Broad Dr, Kalbarri WA
- Kalbarri Airport
What To Bring
- Sun protection, including sunscreen and sunglasses
- Small backpack with a towel, swimmers and water
- Children must be under 38kg to qualify for a Child ticket
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at the time of booking
- Upon completion of the purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover a range of magnificent sea creatures that frequent Koombana Bay with a visit to the Dolphin Discovery Centre in Bunbury.
Head out in the afternoon on this 2 hour whale watching cruise from Dunsborough to see the Humpbacks, Southern Rights and more. Departs at 2pm
The Geraldton Foreshore is the best place to find your (aquatic) wings. Try flyboarding on this extraordinary 30 minute experience for an epic thrill.
Forget the David Attenborough doco, jump on this two hour Augusta whale watching cruise for a real life encounter with Humpback and Southern Right Whales.
Take to the water on this 90 minute dolphin discovery cruise within Koombana Bay to watch dolphins play and socialise in their natural environment.
Fly high over Monkey Mia taking in beautiful coastal sights before landing at a white sandy beach for dolphin encounters and 2.5 hours beach time!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!