Hutt Lagoon Pink Lake Guided Buggy Tour - 60 Minutes
60 minute guided buggy tour of Hutt Lagoon, WA
Stunning views of the infamous pink lake
Learn about the history of the town
Discover places inaccessible by car
Spot local wildlife and flora while on tour
Unbeatable photo opportunities
Prepare for an unforgettable buggy adventure around Port Gregory showcasing the renowned Hutt Lagoon also known as the Pink Lake. Guided by experienced experts, you’ll delve into the history of the fishing village and unravel the secrets behind how and why the mesmerising lake gets its psychedelic colour.
Discover the breathtaking beach, climb atop massive dunes and stop for some unbeatable photo opportunities throughout your buggy ride. On the way back, you will tour existing tracks to spot kangaroos, lizards and a large variety of native birds that are known to frequent the area. Depending on the season, you may even get the chance to spot some dolphins or whales from the top of the tracks overlooking the ocean.
Pink Lake buggy tours offer the perfect opportunity to connect with nature alongside friends and family on a thrilling adventure leaving you with cherished memories of this exceptional Western Australian location situated roughly halfway between Perth and Exmouth.
- 60 minute guided buggy tour
- Knowledgeable guide
- This experience is approximately 60 minutes in duration
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start time to complete the necessary paperwork
- Available daily at 9am and 2pm
- This experience is not available on Christmas Day
- This experience takes place in Port Gregory, WA.
- This experience departs and returns to the Port Gregory Caravan Park, 13 Sanford Street, Gregory, WA 6535. Please arrive at least 15 mins before the start time of your tour to complete the necessary paperwork.
What To Bring
- Casual comfortable dress is recommended as well as a hat and sunglasses. Thongs/sandals are fine - no need for enclosed shoes.
- Photo Id is required.
- Rain or extremely strong winds are the only weather conditions that will affect this tour. If your tour is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, you will be advised as soon as possible.
- The minimum age is three years
- Please have your passport available if you are an international tourist. For Australian guests, please have current identification available
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Rescheduling must be arranged 24 hours prior to your original tour date/time. Rescheduling is free the first time, a charge of $15 will apply for each change thereafter to a maximum of three changes.
- Participant changes permitted if the changes are made more than 24 hours prior to the original tour date/time. A charge of $15 will apply to each participant name change.
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover a range of magnificent sea creatures that frequent Koombana Bay with a visit to the Dolphin Discovery Centre in Bunbury.
Get set for a relaxing 60 minute weekday horse ride to explore the dreamy nature trails of Jarrahdale on horseback to Bald Hills Summit.
Forget the David Attenborough doco, jump on this two hour Augusta whale watching cruise for a real life encounter with Humpback and Southern Right Whales.
Take to the water on this 90 minute dolphin discovery cruise within Koombana Bay to watch dolphins play and socialise in their natural environment.
Fly high over Monkey Mia taking in beautiful coastal sights before landing at a white sandy beach for dolphin encounters and 2.5 hours beach time!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!