Kalbarri Scenic Flight Grand Tour
Scenic flight of Kalbarri
Kalbarri National Park
Showcasing the amazing Abrolhos Islands
Shallow and amazing colours in the waters
Murchison River Gorges
Unique Pink Lake at Hutt Lagoon
- 1 hour 45 minute scenic flight from Kalbarri Airport
- Murchison River with gorges
- Abrolhos Islands
- Coastal Cliffs
- Pink Lake at Hutt Lagoon
- 1 hour 45 minute scenic flight
- A food-colouring
- Please allow appro1 hour and 45-minute flight
- This tour departs at 1.30pm
- This experience departs from 62 Grey St in Kalbarri. The Airport is located about 11 kms to the east of the township. All tour participants must meet us at the airport 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
Terms And Conditions
- Nearly everyone can participate in this experience however some disabilities will have to be considered on a case by case basis
- Adults 13+ Must be under 119kg Child 3-12yr Must be under 38kg
- Change your booking up to 7 days before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 7 days of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover a range of magnificent sea creatures that frequent Koombana Bay with a visit to the Dolphin Discovery Centre in Bunbury.
Get set for a relaxing 60 minute weekday horse ride to explore the dreamy nature trails of Jarrahdale on horseback to Bald Hills Summit.
Forget the David Attenborough doco, jump on this two hour Augusta whale watching cruise for a real life encounter with Humpback and Southern Right Whales.
Take to the water on this 90 minute dolphin discovery cruise within Koombana Bay to watch dolphins play and socialise in their natural environment.
Fly high over Monkey Mia taking in beautiful coastal sights before landing at a white sandy beach for dolphin encounters and 2.5 hours beach time!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!