Geraldton Jet Ski Hire - 1 Hour
Explore the Geraldton Foreshore by jet ski
Blast across the ocean at up to 110km/hr
No jet ski license required
Freedom to explore the local waterways
One hour jet ski hire
Available November to April
- Jet ski hire
- Experienced instructor
- Safety briefing
- All equipment
- This season is available from November to April.
- This experience is 2-3 hours in duration, depending on group size
- Available daily at 1pm, from November to April only
- This experience takes place at Town Beach, Geraldton Foreshore, Geraldton, WA. You will find the meeting location next to Francis St Boat Ramp and in front of the Multi User Facility.
What To Bring
- Sunscreen (recommended)
- Snorkel mask
- Flippers are provided
Terms And Conditions
- Minimum age of 16 years to operate a jet ski without an adult
- Basic swimming ability is essential
- This experience runs with a minimum of two participants
- This experience will be cancelled in the event of severe thunderstorms, heavy fog or extremely strong winds. You will be rescheduled by the experience provider directly
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your skydive time at least 48 hours prior to the date of the activity
- Confirmation in the form of a voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the activity. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- For your information, complete Operator Information including contact details are included on your voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover a range of magnificent sea creatures that frequent Koombana Bay with a visit to the Dolphin Discovery Centre in Bunbury.
Get set for a relaxing 60 minute weekday horse ride to explore the dreamy nature trails of Jarrahdale on horseback to Bald Hills Summit.
Forget the David Attenborough doco, jump on this two hour Augusta whale watching cruise for a real life encounter with Humpback and Southern Right Whales.
Take to the water on this 90 minute dolphin discovery cruise within Koombana Bay to watch dolphins play and socialise in their natural environment.
Fly high over Monkey Mia taking in beautiful coastal sights before landing at a white sandy beach for dolphin encounters and 2.5 hours beach time!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!