Exmouth Wakeboard Hire - 30 Minutes
Exciting wakeboard experience in Exmouth
30 minute session
Get towed on the board of your choice for half an hour
Choose from wakeboarding, skiing, kneeboarding or skurfing
Available from May to September
Safety training and equipment included
- 30 minute towed on the board of your choice
- Safety training
- All equipment
- Get towed on the board of your choice for half an hour
- Choose from wakeboarding, skiing, kneeboarding or skurfing
- Safety training and equipment included
- This experience is available from May to September.
- This experience is 30 minutes in duration
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your booking time
- Available from May to September only
- This experience is 30 minutes in duration.
- This experience takes place in Exmouth, WA.
What To Bring
- A towel
- Sunscreen is also recommended
Terms And Conditions
- This experience is weather dependent
- Minimum age of 16 years. Participants under 18 years must be accompanied by a guardian
- Participants must complete a waiver
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this activity
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover a range of magnificent sea creatures that frequent Koombana Bay with a visit to the Dolphin Discovery Centre in Bunbury.
Head out in the afternoon on this 2 hour whale watching cruise from Dunsborough to see the Humpbacks, Southern Rights and more. Departs at 2pm
The Geraldton Foreshore is the best place to find your (aquatic) wings. Try flyboarding on this extraordinary 30 minute experience for an epic thrill.
Forget the David Attenborough doco, jump on this two hour Augusta whale watching cruise for a real life encounter with Humpback and Southern Right Whales.
Take to the water on this 90 minute dolphin discovery cruise within Koombana Bay to watch dolphins play and socialise in their natural environment.
Fly high over Monkey Mia taking in beautiful coastal sights before landing at a white sandy beach for dolphin encounters and 2.5 hours beach time!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!