What you need to know
Embrace one of the Taupo region's many thrills with a tandem skydiving experience over this famously beautiful part of NZ with jumps available up to 15,000ft! Join your friendly skydiving operator, strap on your suit and chute and head up into the skies about the stunning Lake Taupo and the breathtaking mountains of the Tongariro National Park, taking in the awesome views as you approach jumping height. Once you're given the all-clear, jump out the door and hit terminal velocity as the incredible panorama unfolds around you in every direction.
After your free-fall is over and the parachute opens, you'll be able to relax and soar gracefully towards the ground, admiring the spectacle that makes Taupo such a popular place. With options available for either 12,000ft and 15,000ft, up to 60 seconds worth of free-fall time is on offer here - all for one of New Zealand's best-priced skydive experiences. There's plenty of options for souvenir photos and videos of your jump as well! Check an item off your bucket list and book a Taupo skydive online today - it's got everything you need for the ultimate dose of NZ adrenaline.
- 12,000ft or 15,000ft Taupo Skydiving
- Free local pick up
- FREE WIFI on site
- Photos and videos (payable on the day)
- Jump from either 12,000ft or 15,000ft
What to Bring
- Closed in shoes
- Warm clothing
Times and Location
- Operating 7 days a week (weather permitting) closed Christmas Day, Boxing and New Years Day
- It typically takes 1.5 hours to complete your skydive, but please allow 3 hours
How to Get There
- Make your way to Taupo Airport, keeping left and look for the yellow and blue hangar at the end of Anzac Memorial Drive
Arriving from the North
- Drive through Taupo, along the lakefront. About 4km south of Taupo you will reach a roundabout. Take the second exit into the airport. Follow the road around to the left as you continue on Anzac Memorial Drive until you reach our yellow and blue hangar.
Arriving from the South
- Travelling north on SH1, you will reach a roundabout 4km south of Taupo township. Take the third exit into the airport. Follow the road around to the left as you continue on Anzac Memorial Drive until you reach our yellow and blue hangar.
Arriving from Napier
- As you reach Taupo lakefront by the Mobil station, turn left and follow the lakefront. About 4km south of Taupo you will reach a roundabout. Take the second exit into the airport. Follow the road around to the left as you continue on Anzac Memorial Drive until you reach our yellow and blue hangar.
- Weight limit of 100kg
- No age limit, however under 18 years require a signed consent from their parent or guardian.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
Taupo SkydivingTaupo Airport (TUO) Anzac Memorial Drive Wharewaka, Taupo, NZ 3378