H2 Ohh White Water Combo
What you need to know
This fantastic New Zealand white water rafting and jet boating combo an be completed in one day or you can spread it over two days if you need to give the ol’ heart a rest from all the adrenalin-packed action!
Take off on a high-speed jet boating adventure, racing at 80km/h towards the spectacular Huka Falls near Taupo! The specially designed V6 jet boat will take you sliding at speed right up to the base of the almighty Huka Falls to feel the full power of the Waikato River! This 30 minute Huka jet boating adventure takes you whizzing past cliffs and low, overhanging trees while performing thrilling 360- degree spins, slides and power braking manoeuvres!
The next leg of your NZ jet boat and rafting experience takes on the Tongariro River rapids on an unforgettable white water rafting adventure! This NZ white water rafting experience navigates 60 exhilarating river rapids including lower grade rapids so that rafters can enjoy the scenic surrounds of the remote unspoilt wilderness. This rafting trip near Taupo is an ideal adventure for first time rafters or for seasoned experts and you have an experienced guide at the helm ensuring a safe and enjoyable white water rafting experience!
- Return transportation from your Taupo accommodation
- 30 minute jet boat ride with Hukafalls Jet
- 2hrs White water rafting adventure
- Hukafalls Jet's trademark 360 degree spins, leaving you with a beaming smile and a heart pumping with adrenalin.
- white water adventure by paddling and splashing your way along the Tongariro River, enjoying a rafting experience that combines the heart-pumping action of more than 60 rapids with sufficient lower grade water that enables the splendid scenery and ample wildlife to be enjoyed.
This adventure package can be completed over one or two days.
To complete in one day, pick up from Taupo at 11.40am for 12 noon jet boat, and then get dropped back into I-site for 1pm pick up for Tongariro River Rafting. (summer timetable). In winter, pick up at 9.40am for 10am jet boat and then get dropped back into I-site for pick up at 11am for Tongariro River Rafting.
Please advise at time of booking your preferred time.
Total trip time: 7 hours (approx)
What to bring
- Still cameras in cases are welcome on board but at your own risk. Video cameras are not permitted.
- Bags are not permitted on the boat for safety reasons.
- Coming in Summer? It is recommended to bring sunglasses and sunblock.
- Coming in Winter? Remember to bring a hat, gloves, jacket and warm clothing. Handrails are heated for your comfort.
- Hukafalls Jet operates 364 days of the year (excludes Christmas Day), weather permitting, from the Wairakei Tourist Park.
- If you are in Taupo, a courtesy coach will transfer you from your accommodation on request FREE of charge (allow one hour return).
- Hukafalls Jet will provide life jackets. These are mandatory.
- Spray jackets will also be provided in cooler months.
- Children must be one metre tall in order to ride Hukafalls Jet.
- Minimum age for rafting is 10 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult
H2 Ohh White Water Combo200 Karetoto Road, Wairakei Tourist Park, Lake Taupo, NZ 3330