Sydney 2 Hour Whale Watching Express Cruise
What you need to know
Watch the humpback migration unfold right in front of your eyes with this 2 hour Sydney Whale Watching Cruise experience.
This 2-hour whale watching cruise departs from Circular Quay and will take you past the iconic sights of Sydney. Your tour guide will point out the iconic landmarks of the city including the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Sydney Opera House as well as the national park Fort Denison, and Shark Island. As you make it to the open ocean, the experienced marine naturalist will delve into the significance of the humpback whales and their annual autumn migration to warmer waters in the Pacific. Your captain will take you to the best spots out in open water to see the humpback whales in all their glory - so don't forget the camera!
Whale watching is guaranteed, and if you don't spot one on your journey, the next cruise is free!
Don't miss out this year - discover the humpback whales in all their glory with this Sydney Whale Watching Cruise.
- 2 hour whale watching cruise
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Hotel transfers
- Snacks and drinks (available for purchase from the onboard licensed bar)
- A fully hosted whale watching experience with live commentary and hydrophone on board
- Panoramic photo opportunities to snap some of Sydney’s iconic landmarks and marine wildlife
- Whale watching guarantee – if the vessel does not spot a whale, join your next cruise free
- Cruises depart from Circular Quay, Wharf 6 at 9.45am, 12.25pm and 2.45pm. Please ensure you arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time as the cruise must depart on time
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.