Western Sydney Treetop Adventure Park
What you need to know
Head into the trees for some fun and adventure featuring flying foxes, zip lines & more with over 100 individual challenges at TreeTop Adventure Park Sydney! Located in the forests of the Western Sydney Parklands, this fun outdoor attraction allows ages of everywhere from 3 and older to harness themselves up and ascend to the treetops to take part in an array of courses, zipping, climbing and flying from one point to the next. Courses are divided up by ability level, so those who aren't too confident can take one of the easier courses and still come away with a level of satisfaction and achievement to suit them without feeling any unnecessary fear.
The TreeTop Adventure Park Sydney offers and enjoyable, physical activity that is great for individuals and families alike, and is a great way for the kids to have fun outside in the fresh air instead of in front of the TV. If you're looking for something different and challenging that will provide some high-wire thrills along the way, then be sure to book your TreeTop Adventure Park tickets online today!
- Climbing Equipment (Harness, double lanyards, carabineers, pulley and helmet)
- Training by a qualified instructor
- 4 courses for children 3 - 9 years of age
- 3 Junior courses ranging from easy, medium, hard
- Black course for Juniors 16+ and Adults
Times and Location
- TreeTop Adventure Park is open daily. Opening times vary depending on daylight hours. Closed Christmas Day (25th December). You must contact the park after your purchase to secure your preferred date and book your time (Tour Operator details will appear on your tour confirmation voucher). TreeTop Adventure Park Sydney is located inside the Plough & Harrow East Precinct of the Western Sydney Parklands, Elizabeth Drive, Abbotsbury.
What to Wear
- Comfortable fully enclosed toes shoes with rigid soles. NO THONGS. NO TOE SHOES
- Your waist should be covered and body-piercings removed or taped over for comfort. Long hair must be tied back and jewellery removed
How to Get There
If arriving from M7
- Take Elizabeth Drive in direction of Liverpool. Drive for about 1km. At the light turn left into Plough & Harrow Park. Turn right toward the eastern part of the park and drive toward the turning circle. Park in bays provided and walk about 150m up the hill
If arriving from Liverpool
- Take Elizabeth Drive in the direction of Penrith. After Cowpasture Road turn right at the first light into Plough & Harrow Park. Turn right toward the eastern part of the park and drive toward the turning circle. Park in bays provided and walk about 150m up the hill
- The closest train station is Liverpool (about 20min drive from the park)
- Bus 806 and 807 stop just across the park
- You must contact the park after your purchase to secure your preferred date and book your time (Tour Operator details will appear on your tour confirmation voucher)
- Children ages 3yrs to 9yrs
- For participants 16+ who would like to undertake the hardest course (black), please make sure you allocate enough time to be able to complete all four courses before the park closes. There will be no refund if all courses are not completed. The black course closes at 3:30pm or 5pm in daylight savings
- Smoking, consumption of alcohol and use of drugs are not allowed!
- Juniors <16 require adult supervision on course, Juniors 16+ do not require adult supervision but require and adult to complete a waiver form of their behalf prior to climbing
- Please print your tour voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Western Sydney Treetop Adventure ParkElizabeth Drive, Sydney, NSW 2177