Sydney Scenic Helicopter Flight with Transfers
What you need to know
Every passenger on this flight will get a great view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Opera House, the world’s most beautiful harbour, Bondi Beach and the spectacular Sydney skyline no matter what seat they are in! Beginning with a greeting and check-in from our friendly operations staff, followed by a thorough safety briefing in the comfort of our modern and spacious guest lounge, we will then use your own camera for some snapshots in front of the chopper to commemorate the beginning of a sensational helicopter tour!
Cameras and video recorders are encouraged to be taken with you to record more fantastic memories of your flight over the lovely Sydney Harbour - you can also purchase a copy of the inflight video recording on USB (not available on all helis) after your flight. Fly past a series of famous icons as your pilot provides you with expert commentary via a voice-activated headset.
- 20 minute scenic helicopter flight
- Return hotel to heliport shuttle bus service based on bus schedule
- Complimentary refreshments after your flight
- 20 minute scenic helicopter flight
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Sydney Opera House
- Bondi Beach
- Taronga Zoo
- Watsons Bay
- Rose Bay
- Manly Cove
- Flights depart daily from 472 Ross Smith Ave, Mascot
- You must contact the local tour operator to confirm your exact flight time and pick up time after you have received confirmation (complete Tour Operator contact details will appear on your tour voucher)
Terms And Conditions
- Minimum 2 passengers required per booking, single passengers are welcome but will only be placed on an existing flight
- Please provide first and surname of all guests travelling at the time of booking
- Please provide weights (in kg) of each guest at the time of booking
- Please note there is a maximum weight of 110kg individual weight and 190kg combined for couples
- An infant is a passenger who has not reached his or her 3rd birthday. Infants will not be carried in aircraft unless accompanied by one parent or responsible adult. The infant may be carried in the arms of, or on the lap of the adult passenger
- A child is a passenger who has reached their 3rd but not their 13th birthday, and will occupy their own seat on the aircraft
- For legal and safety reasons, all passengers are weighed prior to boarding the aircraft
- Guests may change bookings up to 7 days before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 7 days of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
Cancelling a Reservation
The following cancellation policies apply:
Cancellation within 24hrs of flight departure time – 100% of flight cost
Cancellation before 24hrs of the flight departure time – No Charge
For group bookings of 10 or more passengers further cancellation conditions apply.
In the event of a guest’s non-appearance for a pick up or flight, a 100% cancellation fee will be applied.
In the interest of safety, all our tours operate weather pending. Flights will only be restricted when weather conditions such as low cloud, fog, gusty winds, or electrical storms are present in the area of the flight path. Flights can still operate in wet weather as visibility may still be good. We always strive for customer satisfaction, so we are happy to reschedule your flight at anytime. Should guests wish to cancel their flight because of wet weather but the flight can operate safely and the visibility is good, a 100% cancellation fee will apply. Any flight cancelled by us will not incur a cancellation charge and all endeavors will be made to re-schedule the flight to another time to suit the guest’s availability. We will not be held liable for costs associated with airfares, accommodation or anything else due to helicopter flights which do not proceed as booked.
We understand that the unfortunate situation of guest illness does occasionally occur, and all efforts will be made to reschedule the guest to an alternate day, subject to availability. However if cancellation due to illness is made on the day of the tour and the guest is unable to reschedule to another time, no refund will be given. Naturally, if cancellation is made by the guest with more than 24 hours notice, no cancellation charge applies.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of flight
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.